1,803 results
All reviews amber waves theme park snoopy room package deal park tickets knott's berry farm basketball court breakfast buffet hotel restaurant roller coaster gift shop french toast family hotel free shuttle to disneyland free parking right next door huntington beach
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the resort with my family while in town on business. The amenities are great and provided an excellent time for the kids while I conducted business by day. At evening/night, I was able to enjoy the spa, sauna, steam room, basketball courts, and other fabulous amenities. Was really surprised for the star level rating the resort received. The rooms/decor are a little outdated, but the quality customer service of the staff (inc. Snoopy himself) made it worthwhile. On the downside, perhaps consider switching from chlorine in the pool/spa to salt water like other resorts or at least ease up on the amount of chlorine used. At times, I felt like I was in a washer machine with a full load of white clothes!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank dadunbar77
Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

All good at the Farm, on arrival Jesus on reception was fantastic, really made us feel at home and knew his stuff. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable and the maid Smitty was really very nice, I'd stay again if we were travelling through.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Fantastic experience -- we got the "Supreme Room" deal for $200 and with it received: night's stay, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 2 park admittance, free parking.

At check in, the guy offered us three tickets to that night's Angels game; someone had turned them in earlier! It was a wonderful surprise.

The Amber Waves restaurant was average, but the service very good. And they do offer maple syrup w/ breakfast, so that's a bonus.

Rooms were large and clean. Pool was fun. Park literally next door, and not crowded since it was late August.

Overall, one of the best deals and experiences I have had in recent memory. Really impressed by the place, the service, the overall experience. Well done.

Room Tip: Just ask. Service was terrific, I'm sure they'd help if they can.
Reviewed August 18, 2015

Worst experience ever!!!

The online registration is completely (purposefully?) misleading. You think you're getting park tickets for each day you stay, only to find out that it's only one day of tickets regardless of how many tickets you buy. FIX THAT!

Then to make matters worse, the hotel manager, you know who you are... most unaccommodating hotel manager I've ever met. Your smug "I'm going to screw this family so bad" face just made things worse.

Hotel needs some work. Everything about it screams 1970. Do some renovation! AND clean the rooms while you're at it.

We left the hotel early to find a place that actually want to be hospitable. Wasn't hard to find a few close by.

3  Thank Spped D
Reviewed August 16, 2015

Everyone at the Hotel was very friendly and helpful, Great value . Family of 4 a night at the Hotel and entrance to the park for 300 bucks...Great deal.

all the hotel and park staff were very friendly and helpful. The is plenty to do in the area. The rooms were clean and up to date. I also found the rooms to be nicely sized