1,840 results
All reviews amber waves theme park snoopy room package deal park tickets knott's berry farm basketball court breakfast buffet halloween haunt walking distance to the park hotel restaurant roller coaster gift shop french toast family hotel free shuttle to disneyland free parking
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Stayed here for four nights on a holiday with my children. Good location with plenty of places to visit reasonably close by. Visited the park the hotel is part of and was not disappointed. Hotel staff were all very friendly, rooms were spacious and clean. Bathroom was well equipped. Beds were very comfortable. Would certainly visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at knotts berry farm, although we didn't spend too much time there as we were so busy. Rooms were clean and had everything we needed. Staff were very friendly, we had a complimentary brownie delivered to our room as we were on honeymoon! It is quite far away from the centre of LA and Hollywood, if we didn't have a rented car, we would have struggled to get everywhere we wanted to.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamanthaJones8
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the resort with my family while in town on business. The amenities are great and provided an excellent time for the kids while I conducted business by day. At evening/night, I was able to enjoy the spa, sauna, steam room, basketball courts, and other fabulous amenities. Was really surprised for the star level rating the resort received. The rooms/decor are a little outdated, but the quality customer service of the staff (inc. Snoopy himself) made it worthwhile. On the downside, perhaps consider switching from chlorine in the pool/spa to salt water like other resorts or at least ease up on the amount of chlorine used. At times, I felt like I was in a washer machine with a full load of white clothes!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dadunbar77
Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

All good at the Farm, on arrival Jesus on reception was fantastic, really made us feel at home and knew his stuff. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable and the maid Smitty was really very nice, I'd stay again if we were travelling through.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Fantastic experience -- we got the "Supreme Room" deal for $200 and with it received: night's stay, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 2 park admittance, free parking.

At check in, the guy offered us three tickets to that night's Angels game; someone had turned them in earlier! It was a wonderful surprise.

The Amber Waves restaurant was average, but the service very good. And they do offer maple syrup w/ breakfast, so that's a bonus.

Rooms were large and clean. Pool was fun. Park literally next door, and not crowded since it was late August.

Overall, one of the best deals and experiences I have had in recent memory. Really impressed by the place, the service, the overall experience. Well done.

Room tip: Just ask. Service was terrific, I'm sure they'd help if they can.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family