1,802 results
All reviews amber waves theme park snoopy room package deal park tickets knott's berry farm basketball court breakfast buffet hotel restaurant roller coaster gift shop french toast family hotel free shuttle to disneyland free parking right next door huntington beach
Reviewed September 2, 2015

Stayed for four nights with my daughter and wish it was longer. Friendly staff. Good restaurant with wide selection of food on offer. Free shuttle to Disneyland, great pool and right next door is the Knott's Berry Farm theme park with plenty of Rollercoaster thrills. The only downside was the lack of a fridge but partly remedied by the ability to get ice at any time on each floor. Good gym available and for those with kids Snoopy visits the lobby twice a day.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Chris O
Reviewed September 1, 2015

This hotel is right next to Knott's Berry Farm. The staff are the best that I have ever experienced. They are friendly, efficient, helpful. Make me feel at home every time. Rooms are comfortable and clean, king, double queen, and oversized rooms are nice and big. snoopy rooms are awesome! Snoopy is a huge draw for us, he is present in the hotel several times a day, and will visit your room at night, if you have a snoopy room! We stay here every year, and always wish to stay longer! I strongly recommend this hotel, and Knott's Berry Farm! Better than Disney!

Room Tip: All rooms are good, king, double queen and oversized are really nice size. Fridge only in oversized. Snoopy rooms get visited by snoopy!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Stayed here for four nights on a holiday with my children. Good location with plenty of places to visit reasonably close by. Visited the park the hotel is part of and was not disappointed. Hotel staff were all very friendly, rooms were spacious and clean. Bathroom was well equipped. Beds were very comfortable. Would certainly visit again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at knotts berry farm, although we didn't spend too much time there as we were so busy. Rooms were clean and had everything we needed. Staff were very friendly, we had a complimentary brownie delivered to our room as we were on honeymoon! It is quite far away from the centre of LA and Hollywood, if we didn't have a rented car, we would have struggled to get everywhere we wanted to.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SamanthaJones8
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the resort with my family while in town on business. The amenities are great and provided an excellent time for the kids while I conducted business by day. At evening/night, I was able to enjoy the spa, sauna, steam room, basketball courts, and other fabulous amenities. Was really surprised for the star level rating the resort received. The rooms/decor are a little outdated, but the quality customer service of the staff (inc. Snoopy himself) made it worthwhile. On the downside, perhaps consider switching from chlorine in the pool/spa to salt water like other resorts or at least ease up on the amount of chlorine used. At times, I felt like I was in a washer machine with a full load of white clothes!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business