“Chicken to Go!”

Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My favorite part of KBF visit is a chance to have a dinner of Cordy's chicken -- easily the best fried chicken in the world! (I'm not raving too much am I?) I am not a fan of mashed potatoes with lumps, so I suggest getting fries in the park or at McDonalds before you get the chicken.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Limited menu, Chicken....who knew? Service was nothing great, after a day in the park I wanted ice tea, I had to ask for each refill. The single order $16.95 chicken plate is enough to feed two large eaters and still have food left on your plate, Chicken was nothing to want to return for or remember, fried chicken, not much seasoning, KFC has it beat. Restrooms are the type that puts the trash receptacle near the door, you'll want to use a paper towel to open the door.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Loved it, and service was great. All of the grandkids loved the chicken. So good, and the pie was such a treat. All eight of us left full and then some.... Thanks

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I realize that I am in a minority on this one, but it is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! I made the mistake of ordering the Chicken Fried Steak since it is just about one of my favorites... not healthy I know, but it is my only food vice. I was served a nice hot plate of food, which was presented as "chicken fried steak" when it was in fact deep fried boot! The mashed potatoes were a gooey mess with some gravy having been spilled on it. I was taking my family of 7 folks to dinner, so I was going to just leave it sit and not try to consume this atrocious presentation. My family would not hear of that so they had the waitress come and take it away. I was presented with the opportunity to reorder something, which I declined since none of the other meals my family had been served looked to be any more appetizing. The service staff became somewhat surely after I declined to order something else, so I just sat and enjoyed the company of my family. The consensus among us is that will not frequent this very overpriced establishment in the future. As I said, I know I am a minority, however that is in fact my experience at Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We decided to eat after the park closed at 8pm, and although there seemed to be a substantial line, we only waited about 15 minutes. Our server, Don, was THE BEST. The dinners seem pricey at $16.99 each, but for all the food you get, by far the best value of anywhere we ate!