“I am a regular”

Add it.
rA Organic Spa
Ranked #1 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Burbank
More attraction details
Owner description: An incomparable Zen-like Haven where guests enjoy supreme relaxation and rejuvenation. It is a distinctly designed spa creating and ideal environment for one's physical, mental and spiritual renewal. We offer a variety of personalized, therapeutic treatments, including organic skin care, facials, body treatments, massage and waxing. Luxurious ammenities include saunas, showers and meditation rooms. All in the heart of Downtown Burbank!
Reviewed June 17, 2015

I love this place and go as often as I can. They are so sweet and really accommodating. They are open late (till 10pm) and have deals all the time. They have a sauna, great therapists, good products and the location is perfect. I have had many girl dates starting with lunch and then spa treatments. Be sure to check their web-site for deals!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My first time ever at a spa, and I have to say I will go back, next time I am visiting!

I treated my daughter to a FACIAL, and the entire process was exactly what I had hoped; calm and relaxing, and since it was my first experience at a spa, my masseuse explained things in a quiet and assuring tone - I almost fell asleep!

If you want to feel like a queen for an hour and better about yourself for a month, I suggest you indulge in the rA Organic Spa experience! I bought my daughter a gift certificate so she can go back a few more times, on me! I think we all deserve this, and my only wish is that I'd have gone sooner. :)

1  Thank Peggy G
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I found this business on Yelp and decided to try it out and it's one of my favorite places to enjoy a little R n R.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My and girlfriend and I have gone to this spa a few times and we just love it. The spa is clean and relaxing and the massages are so good and so relaxing. Would highly recommend this place. Its a must go.