Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Hidden Gem in Burbank

Love this place - the lighting is perfect and relaxes you right away when stepping foot in the... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
CarolynAMcC99
Burbank, California
AHHHHH.....relaxation

This place is by far one of the best in the area. Its clean, quiet, and relaxing. I love to visit... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
SurferJade
Burbank, California

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2015

I love this place and go as often as I can. They are so sweet and really accommodating. They are open late (till 10pm) and have deals all the time. They have a sauna, great therapists, good products and the location is perfect. I have had many girl dates starting with lunch and then spa treatments. Be sure to check their web-site for deals!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My first time ever at a spa, and I have to say I will go back, next time I am visiting!

I treated my daughter to a FACIAL, and the entire process was exactly what I had hoped; calm and relaxing, and since it was my first experience at a spa, my masseuse explained things in a quiet and assuring tone - I almost fell asleep!

If you want to feel like a queen for an hour and better about yourself for a month, I suggest you indulge in the rA Organic Spa experience! I bought my daughter a gift certificate so she can go back a few more times, on me! I think we all deserve this, and my only wish is that I'd have gone sooner. :)

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank Peggy G
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I found this business on Yelp and decided to try it out and it's one of my favorite places to enjoy a little R n R.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My and girlfriend and I have gone to this spa a few times and we just love it. The spa is clean and relaxing and the massages are so good and so relaxing. Would highly recommend this place. Its a must go.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been going to RA for the past 7 years and always enjoy the facility. Only one time I was unhappy with service and management made it up. I just visited last week and I had a great experience. I'm a happy customer.

Date of experience: August 2013