“Pretty nice spa”

Add it.
rA Organic Spa
Ranked #1 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Burbank
More attraction details
Owner description: An incomparable Zen-like Haven where guests enjoy supreme relaxation and rejuvenation. It is a distinctly designed spa creating and ideal environment for one's physical, mental and spiritual renewal. We offer a variety of personalized, therapeutic treatments, including organic skin care, facials, body treatments, massage and waxing. Luxurious ammenities include saunas, showers and meditation rooms. All in the heart of Downtown Burbank!
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my facial here but the women's changing area is tiny and awkward when someone else is in there. The staff is super accommodating. Fresh fruit is available everywhere and an added nice touch. We took our own champagne and they brought it back to our waiting area iced down with chilled flutes. My friends were very happy with their massages. The exfoliating oil used on me left my face burning and super red the next day but that may just be my reaction.

Reviewed March 25, 2016

If you are looking for a full spa experience, with quiet lounges and places to relax before and after your massage ala Burke Williams, then this is not the spa to go to. It is a very basic place to get a massage and then leave. The changing room is a small room with lockers. Not bad, but no a true relaxing establishment. I did love the bath; however, you can only add on to a treatment, not purchase on its' own.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed November 9, 2015

This Spa is so much more than it seems from the outside. The rooms and interior are such a great surprise. They have everything from fruit & drinks to private bathrooms. Massages are wonderful. A little expensive, but worth it.

Reviewed June 17, 2015

I love this place and go as often as I can. They are so sweet and really accommodating. They are open late (till 10pm) and have deals all the time. They have a sauna, great therapists, good products and the location is perfect. I have had many girl dates starting with lunch and then spa treatments. Be sure to check their web-site for deals!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My first time ever at a spa, and I have to say I will go back, next time I am visiting!

I treated my daughter to a FACIAL, and the entire process was exactly what I had hoped; calm and relaxing, and since it was my first experience at a spa, my masseuse explained things in a quiet and assuring tone - I almost fell asleep!

If you want to feel like a queen for an hour and better about yourself for a month, I suggest you indulge in the rA Organic Spa experience! I bought my daughter a gift certificate so she can go back a few more times, on me! I think we all deserve this, and my only wish is that I'd have gone sooner. :)

1  Thank Peggy G