“A moment of heaven”

Add it.
rA Organic Spa
Ranked #1 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Burbank
More attraction details
Owner description: An incomparable Zen-like Haven where guests enjoy supreme relaxation and rejuvenation. It is a distinctly designed spa creating and ideal environment for one's physical, mental and spiritual renewal. We offer a variety of personalized, therapeutic treatments, including organic skin care, facials, body treatments, massage and waxing. Luxurious ammenities include saunas, showers and meditation rooms. All in the heart of Downtown Burbank!
Reviewed April 6, 2017

I was referred by my concierge to visit the RA Organic spa which was a 5 minute walk from the hotel. It feels like those narrow homes in Brooklyn. It feels like there's a secret in the back down the hall and stairs and then around the corner are these spacious chill rooms. My muscles were sore from working out. This place was incredible you have to see FON. She has healing hands.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

rA has been my husband and my go to spa for the past 10 years now. The service is top notch, the place is perfection for relaxing and I always leave cool, calm, and relaxed!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Love going here and trying out all of the products. I especially enjoy the Tropical Vanilla sunscreen.

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my facial here but the women's changing area is tiny and awkward when someone else is in there. The staff is super accommodating. Fresh fruit is available everywhere and an added nice touch. We took our own champagne and they brought it back to our waiting area iced down with chilled flutes. My friends were very happy with their massages. The exfoliating oil used on me left my face burning and super red the next day but that may just be my reaction.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 25, 2016

If you are looking for a full spa experience, with quiet lounges and places to relax before and after your massage ala Burke Williams, then this is not the spa to go to. It is a very basic place to get a massage and then leave. The changing room is a small room with lockers. Not bad, but no a true relaxing establishment. I did love the bath; however, you can only add on to a treatment, not purchase on its' own.