“You can't go wrong here”

Pinocchio Italian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 438 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Be prepared for long lines, but be patient because the food is excellent. Choose pizza, sandwiches or complete meals and you will be satisfied. The side salads are huge and there are usually close to a dozen choices. There is also a gelato bar and the attached deli is first-rate.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There is plenty of comfortable seating for all size parties and the caferteria style allows you to see the choices . In line I often talk to customers and get suggestions, they are usually regulars. I love the salads and the eggplant parm. Serving sizes are generous, meat suace is amazing and it is best to eat in so the garlic bread is nice and hot. Gelato for dessert and you have a perfect meal out.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I come here often with the family for a good, Southern Italian style feast. The portions are HUGE and servers are great (friendly and fast). We usually get fettuccine alfredo with chicken, pesto pasta, ravioli with pink cream sauce. Occasionally, we get meatballs or a cold cut sandwich. Salads are good too, especially the Greek and Caesar with chicken. It is quasi-cafeteria style and has a great ambiance. Don't worry about the long lines, they move fast. You'll leave with leftovers.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Nonsense! the little stars this place has received.
I use to come here all the time with my grandparents and here I am a couple of years later twice in a week!

The only difference... I can actually have wine with my meal lol
You can pick a wine from the deli and they'll open it for you, no corkage fee

*The meat sauce is...how can i explain this. DELICIOUS!!!!!
everything that I've tried looks, smells and taste FANTASTIC!
I usually walk up to the little counter and have something set in mind like the lasagna, the pepper sausage meat sauce sandwich or spaghetti and meat sauce. Then I look at the cold sides.... I have to order some mushrooms, artichoke, salad!!!!

*I LOVE THIS PLACE. the men behind the counter are extremely friendly and nice.

The deli is amazing. I love buying the packets of lady fingers.
VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great eat in or take out. This place has an old-school Italy feel which is actually very convenient and quick. They have huge portions at a good price and they are all delicious and taste fresh and homemade. You can get pasta, salads, fresh delisub sandwiches and a variety of delicious Italian dishes.
Connected to the restaurant is an imports grocery store with gelato, fresh cookies and other important items. It's