“Amazing Lunch”

Ranked #11 of 484 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Popped in for lunch when in the area and was pleasantly surprised and amazed by this authentic Italian deli.

Lasagne was by far the best I’ve ever had, served with the most amazing homemade garlic bread. Chicken Parmesan out of this world and the gelato was fantastic.

All for less than $30 for two of us. If I had a place like this on my doorstep I’d go there everyday. Just perfect.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Very popular restaurant. Usually very busy with customers that go there hungry. It adjacent to the best Italian deli around with the best Gelato and Spumony for desert. Once you try it you'll be back if you like super casual dining and or deli shopping. If you're lucky you just might see Jay Leno or some other celebrity shopping there. We have!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

As soon as we walked in, I could smell the aroma of Italian sauce. It was very enticing so we ordered food. I had lasagna with meat sauce, a side salad, and bread. The portion was perfect for me but I found the sauce, though tasty, to be a bit runny. I like a thicker meat sauce. The dressing on the salad was very good and we had plenty of bread to go with our meals. This is a stand-in-line and order type of place, pay, and then take your own food to the table. There is a TON of seating available. Prices were just right as well.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We always stop by the deli during our visits to this fine town. It is huge, with a long counter and large array of meats, cheeses and salads. Try the smoked mozzarella, it's the best. They also have gelato that they will put in an insulated container for the trip home. Opposite the counter are aisles of imported Italian pasta, coffees, olive oil etc. They also make fresh bread and Focaccia daily. Don't forget to check out the Italian pastries too. There is something for everyone.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Be prepared for long lines, but be patient because the food is excellent. Choose pizza, sandwiches or complete meals and you will be satisfied. The side salads are huge and there are usually close to a dozen choices. There is also a gelato bar and the attached deli is first-rate.