“Amazing Sandwiches at a Good Price”

Tony's Italian Deli
Ranked #173 of 489 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed September 28, 2016

This place is a hidden Gem in Burbank. I think it is way better than Giamela's which is right down the street. If you love a good Italian hoagie, get the Tony's Special!

Reviewed November 9, 2015

The food here is GREAT. But they are only open for lunch. My favorite is the spicy ham on rye bread with everything (pickles, onions & tomatoes) They also use this mixture on their salads. So good, no dressing needed. They also have lots of pasta dishes and deli selections (potato salad, mac. salad, artichoke hearts, olives, mushrooms and sliced meats. When I go, I buy lunch & a pasta dish & salad for my dinner. It's that special. This location is ideal for me....1/2 block from my house and the car wash. You can go pick up while your car is being done. Too great. they also have lots of soft drinks and chips, etc.