“My go to Pizza Place”

Ameci Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #166 of 460 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed December 21, 2016

I order from here at least twice a month. I usually call in and then pick up. Never had bad experience with order -- it's right every time. Staff are good about giving coupons and specials. I like their pizza and so do my kids. Salads are ok. Appetizers like mozzarella sticks were not so great.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I haven't had anything besides the pizza but it's fantastic! Lots of toppings and it's freshly made when you arrive to pick it up. Mouth watering! Highly recommend this place if you're a pizza fan! Try the meatlovers or combo... So tasty!

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Ameci's has some of the best Italian food that I've ever had. The chicken was cooked perfectly and went well with my pasta. The portions are large and very filling. I would definitely return.

Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

Holy smokes that was great! The wings were hot!! I mean smokin hot, great taste, meaty and did I say hot? The pizza was thin and flavorful good sauce good cheese, and the very affordable. If I lived in this area this would be my spot!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Did I hit the food lottery with this one! Whoohoo what an awesome delight! So used to getting slop on vacation, and just decided to try this place and had the best broccoli and chicken fettuccine I have ever had in my life, AND I'm Italian and lived in Pittsburgh! Thank you wonderful cooks for making yummy food! I will miss it until the next trip!