“Delicious with a wonderful server!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #34 of 438 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Despite living in America for 5 years, my family and I have never visited and Olive Garden! We quickly fixed that this evening, and it was worth the wait!!
We had a wonderful server, Jayvon (apologies if I've spelt it wrong!) who was beyond helpful and polite. He completely made our experience! We were seated immediately, and our food was delicious!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Always a great experience when we go. Have never been disappointed. Will definitely continue to go and refer to everyone I know.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This restaurant is big and service is awesome. Stuffs were very friendly and helpful. Waitress took good care of us and very helpful. Foods were fantastic.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

If you love pasta/italian, this is your go to place. My family enjoyed the great food and nice employees. Whenever we have visitors, we always bring them here.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

We ate dinner here twice last month. We were staying at a nearby hotel and walked to the restaurant. The service was great; seated us immediately and the food was excellent.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!