“Not the best OG, but not the worst either... Pretty Average”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #37 of 457 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed September 12, 2017

If you like Olive Garden then you will like this place.

It's pretty predictable, but the service can be improved in order to make this a more desirable location.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

One of the best olive gardens I have visited
The server was fantastic I can't remember her name but she was quick efficient and very attentive
She offered free tasters of sangria and then served us there fantastic soup / salad and bread sticks
The tour of Italy is my fave and lived up to expectations, my husbands meal was a little cold he told the server and within minutes a new fresh plate arrived
A great meal what they also do is if you have to wait for your table you can get half price wine and beer at the bar !! Great idea
Well worth a visit

Reviewed September 6, 2017

great place for a quick lunch or dinner with friends or family, Love their Garlic bread and unlimited salad. yummy appetizers and past and more pasta. simply delicious.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Despite living in America for 5 years, my family and I have never visited and Olive Garden! We quickly fixed that this evening, and it was worth the wait!!
We had a wonderful server, Jayvon (apologies if I've spelt it wrong!) who was beyond helpful and polite. He completely made our experience! We were seated immediately, and our food was delicious!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Always a great experience when we go. Have never been disappointed. Will definitely continue to go and refer to everyone I know.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!