“Fantastic food! They can cook!”
Review of Centanni Trattoria

Centanni Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Centanni Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 485 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I've visited twice now and both times the food has been excellent. The calamari is simply in my top 3 anywhere -- light, not overcooked, with a delightful mildly spicy red sauce. The specials have exceeded expectations -- filet of sole over spinach with a balsamic and lemon reduction, both crab and pumpkin ravioli with a creative touch of perfect spices. Even standards such as lasagna and ragu have a different (in a good way) spin. Great wine selection . The service is friendly and efficient. Hosts are genuinely glad to see you. The small size of the place means it is a bit "close" and noisy. Nonetheless, I will continue to come back again and again.

1  Thank EagleRockMike

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I can eat anything, but I prefer traditional fare, my wife is vegetarian but for good fish, our daughter is vegetarian, and our son-in-law was determined not to be a burden so he went cheap. Everything was excellent, and there were enough options that all of us agreed we could return for another meal. The service was excellent, and so was the bottle of wine. Centanni is on our list for a return visit!

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Service was good but not great. The place is a bit noisy and the air conditioning was very cold. The food was very good. We will come back earlier and with a sweater. The food was very good and well priced.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We did visit the restaurant on a very busy night and had last minute reservations, and the restaurant was gracious, our server attentive and helpful, but the service was oddly slow for what we requested, and the food okay. I think their selections are very interesting, and show promise, and we'd like to try them again on a night that's not so crowded. The main complaint was others who came after us with more complicated dishes got their food quite a bit before we did, and the steak was on the tough side. Prices and atmosphere were very nice.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

The good points is the food was amazing all three times - went for late lunch each time - the service was fine the first time, a bit lacking second time and the third the bartender/waitress was too busy flirting with the attractive male customer at the bar - felt completely neglected...
Parking is small, so take your chances....
For me, there are just as good, if not better, Italian restaurants in the area - who want my business - won't bother going back...