“Craving a sub...”

Ranked #50 of 457 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

This is where you come to take care of cravings for a sub. Everything is delicious. Can't go wrong with any choice here. Parking a little bit of a challenge at times and lunes can get long but all worth the wait.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

So GOOD!!!! Worth the drive. Came on my lunch break and it took about 5 minutes for my sandwich to be made. Delicious. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

None of the remaining Giamela's compare to this location. The Italian sub is my favorite and tasty especially with some chili peppers.My first visit here was 38 years ago and I stop by when nearby.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Giamela's for over 30 years. The place is a hole in the wall with about 7 booths and tables set up inside, pick nick style tables outside on the patio. You can order a small or large sandwich. My favorite is the hot pastrami. The pastrami is shredded and stews in juices while waiting for a sandwich. They add cheese, mustard and mayo if you like, and then top it off with chopped pickles, onions, tomatoes. Buy with chips and a drink. Excellent! Not fancy, just a great sandwich.

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

It's been a long time since I had a Giamela's Sub, so I decided to see if it was still as good as it used to be. The answer is "YES". Big, soft rolls, plenty of cold cuts and tons of tomato, onion, pickle and seasoning. It sure brought back some fond memories of my younger days growing up in Burbank.

2  Thank Robert L