“Screwing up an order”

Big Mama's & Papa's Pizzeria
Ranked #212 of 460 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 21, 2016

I have been ordering from this pizzeria for a while it breaks my heart to give them a one star rating because of their lack of knowledge to find an address or deliver to a correct address I am speaking from experience they charged my grandpa's credit card but didn't deliver the full order

Reviewed May 22, 2016

We stopped in on a Saturday afternoon for a quick bite. We were seated right away and they explained that they weren't ready for a dinner service yet - but they had small plates. We ordered from the menu and our plates arrived. Cheese and meat plate was excellent - various cheeses, salami, and even a small comb with honey. The avocado hummus with pita bread was excellent! The olives with wheat toast were also great and the hamburger served on Hawaiian bread was perfection. We will definitely return!

Reviewed February 5, 2016

Even before they appeared on the Oscar's back in 2014 I loved popping into the restaurant to order a slice - which is like a small pizza.

Reviewed July 30, 2015

This is a good cheap pizza place. The sausage pizza and the marguerite pizza were very good. Huge portions. Can get a good meal for under $25. This is a totally casual restaurant. Great for families with kids.

1  Thank maggiegust
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

I ordered a pizza to be delivered to my hotel while on a business trip. First the computer was down so they couldn't take the credit card but they assured me the order was entered and being made. When I called an hour later to find out where the pizza was, they assured me it was out for delivery.
Wrong, it was never made. They realized it 10 minutes later and called me. For my troubles, they assured me I'd get a pizza in 45 minutes and they'd take 30% off the bill. Wow!! A full 2 hour wait for a pizza and I'd still have to pay for it. That's customer service? Not in my mind. I told them to keep their pizza. If they thought I should still pay for it, they're nuts. I would never call this place again. Stay away. They aren't worthy of anyone's business.

2  Thank David F