“BEST BREAKFAST BURRITOS!”
Review of Larry's Chili Dog

Larry's Chili Dog
Ranked #6 of 11 Quick Bites in Burbank
Reviewed February 3, 2018

My friends and I have been coming here for years. They have the best breakfast burritos! Remember to ask for their salsa to go with it. DELICIOUS and very reasonable. Staff are always friendly. Old fashioned outdoor seating. Not fancy, just a 'been around forever' type place with good EATS!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2017

It's an adorable little place. With wonderful nourishment.. Cherished every one of the three dishes we arodered and the administration was very great too.. In the event that I was here for long would go once more

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I've been meaning to stop here for years. I'm glad I finally did. I ordered the chili dog and was impressed with the effort. A nice natural casing, ample chili and a few onions to top it off. One of the best I've had. I can't wait to get back to try the Chicago dog.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I've been meaning to review Larry's ever since last December when I was in New York City. I saw a review of a place that had been reviewed with "the best hot dogs in New York". I schlepped down to St. Mark's Place on a Saturday night, ordered two dogs from the tiny take out window, and dug in right there on the street. All it took was one bite to realize it wasn't as good as Larry's. Really, not even close. My go to is a chili dog, onions, with dill pickle, no mustard. I like to put the mustard on each bite from the squirt bottles on the table. Sometimes cheese. So good-the bun is soft and fresh, the dog has some snap and great flavor. Can't beat it. Chicago dog is also great, that's really all I ever get. My son loved the Reuben Dog, and the fries are good as well. Nice people, they bring your food to your table. Not always the fastest, pull up a chair and an LA Weekly and relax a bit. Places like this should be treasured, there don't seem to be a lot of them left.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 21, 2017

If you crave chili dogs skip the DerWeinerCrap and come here instead. I ordered the chili dog combo that comes with fries and a drink costing under 8 bucks. I asked for pickle chips to be added to my chili dog. The food hit the spot and it is way better than the corporate hot dogs from DerWeinerCrap.

Date of visit: March 2017