“Internet In & Out At Night/No Water In The Morning At $200 + Tax A Night!”

Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is a clean hotel and the front desk was very nice but beyond that...never going to stay in another Red Roof! I normally stay in Holiday Inn Express or Marriott Courtyards so I wasn't expecting the same quality but there are some things that just don't happen in those chains.

Room Tip: Stay on the non freeway side.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I needed to stay in a business suite closer to my appointments in SF during a period in which ALL INNS were booked to capacity with a few exceptions....the RED ROOF Plus was within budget and was pleasantly surprised by the courteous and very helpful front desk staff. I ended staying 19 days overall and appreciate the upgrade in my room status

the facilities and room are okay and enhanced by our ability to use the Double Tree's work out facilities next door thru a cooperative agmt between the Inns. Fabulous.

Though its WIFI will drop you on intermittently , it wasnt a deal breaker. What I found advantages was our location to central Burlingame, Milbrea and San Francisco....all within a stones throw.

thank you for a fabulous experience and will definitely keep you guys on my favorite list.

Joel Tenorio

Room Tip: upgrade to business plus if you can.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here in the past , but was disappointed this recent visit.
Not only did I NOT get my wake up call. But when I called the desk to inform them and confirm I would get one the next morning.....I didn't even get an apology! Just a "yes ma'am"!
Then upon returning from an entire day away, I returned to an
Unmade room. Not sure why, but I had neither a "Do not disturb" sign nor a " housekeeping" sign to hang.......I was just ignored!
Front desk clerks were very friendly and cordial however.
Not sure I would stay here again......"you get what you pay for"

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I did not actually stay in this property, but I do have great feedback to share. I had accidentally booked the wrong check-in date (I must have hovered on the browser for too long, causing the session to timeout) and did not even realize until a few days later, which was past the check-in date. It was a devastating realization as I knew that my room and money would have been forfeited. However, I gave it a shot and contacted Red Roof, and to my utmost delight, I was given a second chance. I am deeply grateful to them and would definitely commend their service in this aspect.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We chose this hotel for price and proximity to airport - we (1 adult, 2 kids, ages 10 and 13) were arriving from the East Coast after midnight and just wanted an easy, clean, safe place to sleep for one night before heading off to the city and elsewhere. This choice is a good one! The airport shuttle runs 24 hours a day. Our flight was late (of course!) and we arrived at 1 am. A quick call, and the shuttle was there within 10 minutes. Clean, nice driver, etc. We arrived quickly at the hotel, and the front desk staff was beyond kind and helpful. Our room was small but very clean, and very quiet (upper floor, facing the pool) - just what we needed for a good night's sleep. There was even a coffee maker, microwave, fridge - and decent towels! We slept in, and grabbed the shuttle back to the airport to BART into San Francisco. The front desk staff again was friendly and helpful (and the free coffee was decent!). As a budget airport hotel - this is a good one!

Room Tip: upper floor, facing pool
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Years ago, when the prices were more in line with the quality of the facility rather than it's airport location and the outrageous price of other facilities, I would have awarded 4 rather than 3. Be aware: overnight parking is NOT included in the price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I priced several rooms in the area. 150 to 400 per night. I priced parking that was $15.00per night. I stayed one night on my return because I got in late. They charged me $250.00. For the entire bill. You won't find this anywhere else. It's not four star and never claimed to be. It's clean for a budget room and with parking, it's a steal.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlingame
1.9 km away
1.7 km away
Bay Landing Hotel
Bay Landing Hotel
#2 of 12 in Burlingame

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport? Share your experiences!