1,027 results
All reviewsruben lopezhour restaurantfront deskrestaurant attachedreubensan franciscoopen hoursfridge and microwavehome away from homefree wififlat screen tvconvenient locationcoffee makernight's sleeplong flightshuttle serviceanita
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a short night. Landed in Sfo at midnight . Was out for the shuttle at 12:28. I called to see when the next shuttle was and the lady told me 12:42. He comes at 12:48. Zips by. Pumps his breaks, as I’m walking to the door - he took off. I called the front desk and the man who answered said it’s an ongoing problem with this driver and they have had many complaints about him with the same issue . The man who answered the phone then suggests I take double tree hotels van (but don’t say I’m not staying there)
I wait another 20 min, no double tree van. I call back the hotel. Now the front desk is telling me that the red roof hotel has stopped running for the night. So I just spend 40 minutes waiting for nothing . Instead of telling me to bum a ride off another property’s van. This man should of told me there were no other vans so I could of got an uber and been in bed sooner . Now I’ll have 5 hours of sleep. Thank you red roof inn.

Stayed: May 2018
Kris M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Hello Melissa L,

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed to hear about your shuttle experience, and I sincerely apologize.

I will be addressing your review with my shuttle provider and will sit down with my staff so this will not happen to future guest.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I checked in with Tiana she was really friendly , i was having issues with my key she was kind enough to change my room and bring me a key. i enjoyed my room i would stay here again. :) customer service is great.

Room Tip: nice rooms, comfortable beds
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Hello hiszqueen89,

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such awesome things about the hotel.

I do apologize that you experience issues with our room key but I'm thrilled to hear that Tiana was about to help you.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for my birthday weekend and loved the location. Rooms are clean and staff is very friendly. Is near the airport and with easy access to get to the pier. Special Thank you to Victor Terry, Director of Sales for helping me with my room and also with tours and recommendations on things to do.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nydia B

Hello Nydia B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you spent your special day with us and to know that our room was clean and our staff was friendly Especially Victor Terry.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to have you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

It was my pleasure to stay at the Red Roof Inn, SFO. The front desk staff were very efficient and friendly and the location is very convenient to SFO.
The facility had all the things that i needed for a quick stay in the city.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kris M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Hulagirl95,

Thank you for posting such a positive review about our staff and our location. I am proud of my team that they were very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I love this place!! Very nice & clean ..
The staff has amazing customer service . My go to spot every time I’m in the SFO / Burlingame area !
Reasonable prices for pretty nice rooms

They also have a 24hr restaurant next to the front lobby

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Hello Cnwilliams1204,

It is so rewarding to read that you love our hotel. We are so happy to hear that your room was nice and clean, staff was amazing and the value of our hotel fit's your needs.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.