1,886 results
All reviews the executive lounge san francisco nice hotel room service self parking view of the bay business trip free shuttle nice room room key one night stay convenient location parking lot an early flight walking path shuttle service business center
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was not terrible, but the rooms are old and tired. The beds are worn out and the shower is gross. I will look for somewhere else to stay next time. I am a Hilton Gold member and this is in the conversation for the worst Hilton I have stayed in. Also very expensive for what you get.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us. I am terribly sorry your stay was filled with so many disappointments. It is with this type of feedback we are able to address issues that concern our guests and ultimately provide our guests with the best possible experience.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We had breakfast there--not a lot of healthy options, but adequate, with smoked salmon, Japanese items too. Not the best Hilton for sure, and requires a shuttle bus, which doesn't always arrive quickly

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. I am sorry we did not leave you with a better impression of our hotel. It is our goal that all our guests leave us feeling we are much better than average.

I do hope you will come back again soon and give us another opportunity to demonstrate us anything but ordinary.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Attentive staff for the conference. Great selection of items and great facilities. Bathrooms in my personal room and near the front desk were fairly clean. Good workout facilities. WiFi to the room was weak.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional service to all our guest and they will be thrilled to read your comments.

I am happy to report we are in the process of upgrading our internet service and hope to have it activated the end of July.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I have been to the Bayfront area probably 4-6 times in the past year and each time I’ve stayed at a different hotel because I was unsatisfied. I know next time I come to the Bayfront I’ll be staying with the Hilton again! Great customer service!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you so much for finding the time to complete a review of your stays with us. It is wonderful to read that we have been able earn your loyalty.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We've stayed here before with our family for weekend trips to San Francisco. We decided to stay here again to save a little money, even though it meant driving into the city each morning. The rooms are average, and I agree with others on here that the hotel needs some updating. However, the 15th floor executive floor/lounge (if you decide to pay for the upgrade or get upgraded) is great with the amenities and small snacks/breakfast they provide. The staff is top notch in the lounge and very friendly and attentive. I felt at ease traveling with my family knowing that we could grab a quick drink or snack in the lounge. Sometimes those costs add up on a trip. I definitely want Hilton to know that their weekend staff upstairs are wonderful!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our location and value make us an excellent choice when visiting the Bay Area for business and/or pleasure. Our Executive Lounge is extremely popular with our guests for all the wonderful amenities you were so kind to mention.

For those travelers wanting to visit downtown the easy access to Bart, via the airport and our complimentary shuttle, make visiting the city extremely convenient, affordable and hassle free.

We do hope to see you again soon.