1,468 results
All reviews evening reception san francisco made to order breakfast sofa bed free breakfast omelet indoor pool view of the bay free shuttle downtown burlingame walking path shuttle service rental car waterfront parking sfo airport
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Stay for a total of 9 nights and on second night the A/C was not cooling the room, called front desk as it was after 9:00pm and was on hold for 53 minutes. ( I also dialed the hotel using my personal cell phone and tried all of the phone options from service manager, house keeping and front desk and was on hold on my cell phone simultaneously) I had to go down to the front desk to request assistance and expressed that I had been on hold for almost an hour and was told that had been busy. UGHH! When maintenance came, he stated there was nothing he could do but I could request a floor fan. He couldn't get it for me I had to request it from house keeping. Took 3 calls and the front desk calling me to get the floor fan delivered.

On another note the Breakfast had great options, the only addition I would have liked was a made to order waffle option.

While the food at the hotel restaurant was good. I thought $13 for 5 wing portions (not the whole wing) was overpriced.

We had a bay view room and the views were amazing! the water view was calming and we could see planes take off and land.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Wendy D,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations throughout your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time the first time we stayed here a year ago but this time was very disappointing.

Although the customer service was great the room we stayed in was very disgusting. It had a very strong bad odor; I think they tried to cover it up with lots of refreshing scent so once you’re settled in you kind off don’t notice the bad smell.

I couldn’t use the couch bed because it literally smelled bad and is infested with molds. The bathroom ceiling also has mold.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank haroldl188

Dear Harold L,

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay in the area, and we apologize for the problems you encountered with the unpleasant odor and cleanliness in your room. We addressed these issues with our housekeepers to avoid recurrence for future guests. We assure you that if given another opportunity, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

We were able to check in early so we could catch the complimentary shuttle to BART and see the city immediately. Friendly staff, breakfast was delicious, room clean. Great stay! Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Black mold painted over and peeling in the bathroom shower and tub, dirty room, broken T.V. and refrigerator, rude and unresponsive staff, pool area and bathrooms not cleaned, breakfast area not quality, elevator out causing long wait to get into the one that was working, ice machine out of service. Loud gathering in the atrium area until 11 pm. Teenagers running around making noise. Racoons were quite friendly due to great meals from the overflowing garbage cans in the parking lot and grounds. Never mentioned the $29 per night parking fee. Left notes with the management and sent to corporate with no response from any one 5 days after my initial stay.

Room Tip: Don't go there
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank r0se1979
Reviewed July 6, 2018

We came in super late the staff was very kind. We loved the views. It was very nice to have a made to order breakfast without breaking the bank it was free. Then again for snack and drinks in the evening was nice as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family