See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Awful, truly awful. Horribly outdated, worn out and dingy. Ick! The mattress pad, sheets and blanket all had holes in them that looked like they came from moths!! The decorative toss pillows on the bed look like they haven't been washed in years. I bumped into the bathroom towel rack and it fell off the wall!!! There was a bubble tv balanced on top of the refrigerator...oh my gosh, do I need to say more?! This place looks like it's owned by people in their 80's who don't see the point or value of updating the decor. I'm sorry to tell them it's WAY PAST overdue! The only positive was a lovely manager.

Room Tip: Keep driving, try another hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2012

The bathroom shower was like a concrete coffin that you have to duck to get in to not hit your head- and i am not tall..

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank J67230
Reviewed April 28, 2011

This little place is simply perfect. You will be greeted by an amazing chatty woman with a gorgeous British accent while standing in a room full of art and antiques that is warm and inviting and the you will be assigned a room that is clean, safe an affordable. Burney is a funny little place when it comes to hotel rooms. There seems to be some price-fixing going on in the town, but that does not happen here. I am always happy when the lowest-priced place turns out to be the best of the bunch. Enjoy this with a friend or with family. You will be treated like your business is appreciated and that is always a great feeling. Thanks Sleepy Hollow!

Room Tip: Just be nice and ask for her favorite room!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank rubenporras
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I've stayed at the Sleepy Hollow Lodge everytime I get a chance to get to Burney (avg 3x a year) and I just LOVE it. I travel with my three German Shepherds and always get a warm welcome as soon as we pull into the driveway.

The service is wonderful, the rooms are spotless and the location is perfect. I'm looking foward to our next trip in June. For anyone traveling this way I would highly recommend staying at the Sleepy Hollow Lodge.

Rosa

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: October 2010
5  Thank momto3gsds
Reviewed January 15, 2011

Wonderful charming hotel. Ran by the most adorable English couple....I loved this place. Will stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2010