Lowest prices for your stay
US$164
US$163
Hotels.com
US$163
PricelineUS$164
Official HotelUS$179
eDreamsUS$164
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2020

We spent one quick night here and will be back! We arrived late, but were treated to an excellent room a distance from the very loud disco (thankfully). We discovered an excellent water view when we woke up. The only thing missing was a place to hang your coat when you came in.

1  Thank The_Mitchasses
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I had been there for a retreat with another organization over 10 years ago and had been satisfied then so suggested it for my current organization’s retreat as we were looking for somewhere convenient to Ottawa and Montréal. I saw some significant upgrades and really enjoyed our stay. The staff were very helpful and incredibly patient when we stayed in the restaurant till closing (and a bit beyond). The meeting facilities were everything we needed with excellent breakfast and lunch options laid out for us. The rooms are super comfortable with all conveniences and very restful beds.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Have been to this hotel 3 times now and always find it suitable to my needs. Check in is usually a breeze and the beds are comfortable. Would defintiely recommend this hotel to others in the area!! =]

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We booked the hotel for two nights (2 adults and a teenager). We wanted to try a “chateau” experience. Unfortunately we were disappointed. The location is indeed great but hotel is obviously not managed properly. We had a dinner and at the start they told us they don’t have drinking water due to stock shortage. Frankly this was ridiculous. The food was below average and VERY EXPENSIVE. We took also the breakfast buffet and was also poor in quality (we paid 108$ for 3 persons!!!) Same buffet you get when you go to a 2 star holiday inn. Too bad the hotel seems poorly managed. I will NEVER go again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Romano-2002
Reviewed December 19, 2019

Why a 1 Star. Nothing to do with the hotel and rooms but the management of their bar/restaurant. Last summer I stayed one night to catch a early flight next day and had a bar light dinner (club sandwich). The hotel and the room was fantastic. It was a short but great time.

As a businessman, I have traveled around the world for 35 years and fortunately stayed in 4 and 5 **** hotels. As we all understand, you have the high-end restaurant and the bar section. Normally in the bar section, you have the option to choice between two menus (the high-end menu and a bar menu). Most of the time, you will find people that had traveled all day in the bar section to catch a quick-comforting meal: Hamburger - Pizza - Sandwich, etc.

Our experience tonight was an example of a restaurant manager that decide what you should eat. We sat at the bar section and were told that the menu was the same as the high-end restaurant. Asking the restaurant manager, he replies that if I want a "club sandwich" I should go back to my room and order from room service. I told that few months ago, I had a club sandwich in the same hotel bar section, he looks down at us and said that if we cannot afford, we should just leave.

My wife want to leave but we had already a long traveling day. She ordered some regular pasta with tomato sauce and I decide on a tortelinni soup. The pastas were cold and the tortelinni was uncooked from frozen bags. Why spending $42.00 for a filet when this restaurant cannot cook basic pasta?

On a positive side, our serve was really great. She tried to do a great job and understand our feelings. The restaurant manager will destroy this nice establishment.

Chateau-Vaudreuil is a great 4**** hotel but you will need to have dinner somewhere else.

4  Thank denis160758