“Wonderful experience”

Spa Ilo signe Carole St-Pierre
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Wonderful Organic World of Beauty and Well-being! Indulge in something special, take the luxurious time to take care of yourself, let us pamper you, because you deserve it! Escape from reality to a complete GREEN world of serenity. Cast away your tensions. Indulge your senses with aromatherapy. Full services facial, massages, day and destination spa in west island Montreal!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Always service with a smile. Perfect place to go and get spoiled. Nice and relaxing. I love the new location.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

wonderful experience-very courteous personnel-clean premises-had a pedicure and manicure-simply fantastic-highly recommendable

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I visited for the first time on a Wednesday night for a quick hair cut. The salon has a selection of great products which I was very impressed with. I was however shock by how rude and unfriendly I was served by the receptionist. First, when I called, the receptionist was very rude, pushy and did not care for my business. I called and only requested to know the prices and availability for the same evening but was treated as unwanted with a cold attitude. I was desperate for a haircut so I visited anyways. Once I walked in, no one bothered to even look at me! The receptionist (same as on the phone) never said hi or welcome me. I spoke up first and mentioned I had an appointment at 7:30 with... And then she just cut me off said yes with Julie, go sit down. No mention of where I should put my coat or at least a warm welcome. Even when I paid, I asked if the tip could be added on machine (some spas request that it is separate such as cash or ask what amount to be added on the bill) and she answered: "well here our girls like to get tipped, so yes you can add it on the machine"
This is exactly why I will not visit again, the haircut was good, but the service made me feel unwanted. A receptionist is the first impression you get from a business. She was extremely rude, unfriendly and really just mean! Oh and so I can mention this now: I am a francophone, and spoke French the entire time here. (I prefer to write in English)
Side note: I had even mentioned that it was my birthday the following week and would potentially love to try their spa... Will not happen now.

3  Thank Shaina M
Carole S, Directeur général at Spa Ilo signe Carole St-Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Hello Shaina,
I am so sorry and surprise to hear your story. I did have a talk with my staff and even if they don't recall they said they had a very busy and long day and the receptionist had to do a 12 hour shift since I was away at a convention, but no excuses 12 hours shift or not we all work very hard to keep our customers happy.
I am happy to know that it is your birthday this week so I would like to offer you a Free treatment of your choice to show you that 99% of the time we are very friendly and we do care for our customers.
Please don't hesitate to take your appointment and ask to talk to Carole when you do so.
I thank you for your comments, Hope to see you soon.
Carole St-Pierre

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Wonderful experience at the spa for a pedicure. The room was very nice. I have been there 3 times and each time has been great.

Carole S, Propriétaire at Spa Ilo signe Carole St-Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2016

Thank you for taking time to write a review, it is well appreciated!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Chateau Vaudreuil recommended this salon for my wedding. And it was a terrible decision.

1. Don't bother getting a hair and makeup trial done - It definitely did not look the same on my wedding day- even though I showed them the photos I had on my phone from the trial.

2. They were supposed to come to the venue to do hair and makeup for 6 people so that we could have pictures taken. They changed their minds and we had to go to their rather small salon. And the makeup didn't hold up in the sun well at all.

3. They overcharged us because we were English. We had already negotiated a price for all of the hair and makeup (including the bride). But the makeup artists (assuming that we were all anglophones) spoke to each other in french about how much more they were going to charge. Half of our party was from Quebec and understood every word. They overcharged us over 200$. We had the prices in an email- and the wedding venue spoke to them. We did get some of it back.

4. Because of how much extra time I had to spend there - since they weren't at the venue as agreed upon - I had no time to rest (I was also in my first trimester at the time), it actually sort of ruined my own wedding for me. I really hate hearing about how a place is going to take advantage of me right before I go to my own wedding reception. Terrible people! And they made me look bad in front of my new family. AWFUL.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Carole S, Directeur général at Spa Ilo signe Carole St-Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

First of all, I had communicated with Kavita's daughter, she came for a trial for hair and makeup at the SPA, everything was good. We took the appointment to go do hair and makeup for 6 people at Chateau Vaudreuil(everything was done by e-mail with Kavita) and gave the time we would be there in the morning.
Two weeks before the wedding I sent a planning for all the guest including the mother Kavita and the bride. When they got back to me to tell me that they forgot to tell us that 9 am did not suit them because they had a ceremony in Montreal in the morning that they wanted to be done in the afternoon and they could not be at Chateau Vaudreuil before one o'clock. So since we had another wedding booked at two o'clock we definitely had a problem.
We planned with Chateau Vaudreuil to provide a mini bus to get the 6 people to the Spa instead since we have more staff and they could be all done by 5 PM. Which we did. I don't understand the problem with the languages since we are all bilingual and half of the staff is English (mother tong) anyway... For the over charge, the receptionist was not aware (miscommunication) of the special group price we had given Kavita so there was about 75$ over charged which we reimburse the week after she submitted the problem to me. So I am very sorry to hear such bad comments when every body looked so good and seemed very happy! We have pictures to prove all that!!! When there is good will from both party there is always a way, the whole staff at Spa Ilo signé Carole St-Pierre always tried their best to satisfy the customers. Thank you for letting me explain my side of the story.