“Great afternoon ”
Review of WooHoo

WooHoo
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We decided to visit WooHoo on a rainy day. This was our first visit to such a place with our children aged 5 and 2.5, along with our niece and nephew aged 9 and 6. What a fantastic afternoon for the kids. Lots of room to run around and play. The kids had so much fun climbing and playing with the Nerf guns. Definitely a place to go back to. It was a little pricey though for entry but worth it. Wish there were more types of places like this in our hometown.

There are newer reviews for WooHoo

Reviewed 15 January 2017

What a great place to take kids. We personally went as a group, but even if you came alone with your child they would make news friends before they left. Also suggest that you take them for a haircut at the same time. Hairdresser is perfectly located. One stop for two activities.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

This is a great place for kids to have fun, my two sons always loved it. It is noisy and packed, you should not expect anything less from a place meant to entertain kids! Could be cleaner.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

This place is a ZOO on weekends, lots of children. Good for young children 3 to 9. Large space to run & play.

I wish they had T.V.'s on the wall for parents to watch NFL, NHL, MLS, etc. while the kids are running around. Mine are 9 & 6, they don't need me in the jungle gym! (I'm too old anyways... lol)

Great for young kids parties.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I went to WooHoo for the March break with my 7 years old son. Everything was perfect, at the best conditions, clean and tidy. They have very large almost 5 story height. I tried many indoor playgrounds in Montreal area but this one was the best.
You could bring your food and they would heat it up for you, very rare and perfect for me as my son is very picky for the food.
However they pizza and French fries were really delicious and like home made!
Location is just off the highway and easy to access.
Recommend it !