“Wonderful experience!!”
Review of Bay Area Skydiving

Bay Area Skydiving
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Wonderful facilities and staff! While on vacation with my family, my husband got the idea to take our young adult children skydiving, After lots of research by my husband, this is the company we decided to go with...What a great decision! It is a little out of the way, and not what I thought when I read "bay area", but so worth the drive for this experience! After meeting the owner and the rest of the staff, I was quickly at ease with sending my kids out for this adventure! The staff was very professional and knowledgeable, not to mention friendly and comforting! My husband had been skydiving before and wished his experience had been as smooth and wonderful as this was! The staff was very informative and explained all that was going to happen and made this one of the highlights of our trip! Wish I could have this staff with my son for his next jump, because he is all ready to go again!! So glad he was able to get the video package to go with his stories-beautiful footage!

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

That's what my instructor said mid air. One of the best experiences I ever had. It's my first jump, many more to come. Fly!

Reviewed February 23, 2016

This was our first time skydiving and I would highly recommend these as they are very friendly bunch of people. They make you feel at ease and very welcome. Everything was explained very clearly to us on the day and the feeling you get from jumping out of a plane is one you can't describe it's a must for thrill seekers and something you gotta try for yourself. I would happily go skydiving again and again it's just a wonderful experience I hope one day I get to do a solo jump or a tandem jump with my beautiful princess.

Reviewed December 18, 2015

My wife is scared of the adventure sports. This time she made up her mind to do the sky dive and we researched in the internet and found out that BayAreaSkyDiving is the best in California for 13000 feet. After doing the skydive my wife became dare devil and now she want to try for 18000 feet ;)

My wife's photos and video of the jump were awesome ;)

1  Thank Gopala K
See more reviews
Reviewed January 14, 2015

Skydiving is about feeling the gravity!

Bay Area Skydiving have all kind of jumps including tandem jump. We tried tandem dive. We did not book in advance, just called them on the same day and got confirmation. However, its advisable to book in advance. They have option to video/ photograph your dive. You can even sign up for one and take both after the jump.
People are very enthusiastic and friendly. You will feel safe with them in your tandem dive. They really try their level best so that you enjoy your dive.

Been to Bay Area Skydiving? Share your experiences!