See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2016

I recently stayed at this venue for a getaway trip from San Diego. Upside it is clean with flat screen t.v., comfortable bedding, hot water, and clean white shutters rather than the tired old curtains usually found in venues of this price range.
However three points in my opinion brings the Inn down. The first is the location next to the I-10 Freeway. While checking inn I told the staff I wanted a second floor room the most distance away from the Freeway. However she must have misunderstood my request and gave me the room closest to the Freeway. Noise level not too bad but the constant hum of trucks during the night was quite noticeable.
Second breakfast almost non existent. Consists of coffee, juice, wrapped pastries and perhaps a piece of fruit. Secondly there is no seating inside or outside. Perhaps if the staff would provide temporary seating outside in the shaded area patrons would not have to carry their breakfast items upstairs without the use of a hand rail. Difficult for us seniors.
Number three the Inn caters to bus tours. I am sure that most bus passengers are quite and courteous to other guests while staying there. Unfortunately while staying there a group of young people checked in around 10 p.m. and insisting on out yelling their group until around midnight. Yelling started up again at 5 a.m. while the group was checking out. Bad night sleep. When complaining to the staff the answer was we rented out 25 rooms last night, sorry
If staying in Calimesa this venue is serviceable but with odds 25-1 against having a good night's sleep you lose,sorry

Room Tip: Get a room away from the Freeway and AWAY from bus passengers.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2016

The was a nice and clean hotel. Beds & bedding looked fairly new. Room was very clean and well kept.. The motel was right off I-10 frwy but couldn't hear traffic with the A/C. We would stay there again if we're in the area. No pool. Room had microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry J
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I don't recommend you staying at this Motel first of all it's by the freeway and very loud the rooms are small and lots of noise all night long. You have a lot of people hanging outside smoking and it looks like they were drinking also. It's basically a motel for truck drivers. And your free breakfast consist of banana. Oranges and cheap Cinnabons. And you get to share a one gallon of orange juice with the entire Motel very unsanitary. And old pot of coffee. The owners are very rude when checking-in and they start pounding on the doors at 10 o'clock am. I recommend everyone to drive 15 minutes more into Redlands. Don't forget everyone you get what you pay for !!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

I was in Southern California on a job interview with the local school district and was traveling from Northern California, so I decided to stay in town instead of stay further away. This hotel just a simple little place, it's not a five star luxury hotel but for what you pay it will do. The outside is well kept and the rooms seem like they have been remodeled not to long ago. My only two complaints are that the night I was there the wifi didn't work well. Secondly, the noise of the freeway is pretty bad so if you are a light sleeper then I suggest you stay in the rooms where the office is located. Also, the breakfast is nothing to write home about a sticky bun and coffee and some juice. Overall a decent little hotel that if you are in the area then this will do for a night or two.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Stayed the weekend for a locally held wedding. The building is not much to look at from the exterior, however, the rooms all had nice flat screen TVs, a fridge and the bedding appeared new and was very comfortable. Well located near restaurants and gas stations, right off the highway. Room was very clean. I stayed here because of the TA reviews and it was as advertised. Tips/things to be aware of: Truckers stay here, however, they were not a bother in any respect. The property advertises a sport court, but it is a joke (bball hoop over an occupied parking space). Again for a great nights sleep in a quiet and clean room, a great bargain.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends