See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Best price
Best cleanliness
Best bed
Best TV
Pluses normally not seen
Lotion and soap dispenser
Full length mirror
Plus two things you do not see at these prices
Toothpaste and toothbrushes
Plantation shutters which keeps the room smelling cleaner
Having checked Riverside county this was the best for the money
Congratulations to owner Dilip Amin for helping travelers lower their expenses

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
abviofcalimesa, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Although it wasn't the finest of hotels for the time of our stay (New Years Eve) they offered a great price however we did also book it almost two months in advance. Also the event we attended caused a massive booming of people to arrive in the San Bernardino area and the hotels distance definitely helped make the trip convenient. Great helpful staff awesome heaters. But the refrigerator was a bit weak and the tile was upsetting. Nonetheless great stay for my time there.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
parley, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Positive--
The room was clean enough for us to feel comfortable allowing our baby to crawl on the carpet. The mini fridge and microwave were especially helpful for us, traveling with a baby. The room was spacious for having just one queen bed, so we had space for our travel crib plus plenty of extra floor space for crawling. We requested the bottom floor and were accommodated. The service desk was efficient and gave us a AAA discount.

Negative--
The cooling/heating unit did not have a thermostat so it would just keep blowing cold/hot air until turned off. A few times in the night, we had to walk over to the wall to turn it on/off when we woke up too hot/cold. The bed mattress was especially firm and I was uncomfortable when I first laid down, but once asleep I slept fine. My husband did not mind the mattress and slept fine.

Would we do it again? We would for the price, but if our budget allowed we would look for a nicer place first. A thermostat and a softer mattress would have made for a better night's rest.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

If your looking for a clean bed and shower this would be the place to stay. They have cable and wifi but wifi did not work well. You pay for what you get. The breakfast was just a pot of coffee and some wrapped pastry. With the Ac on I did not hear the freeway traffic

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2016

I recently stayed at this venue for a getaway trip from San Diego. Upside it is clean with flat screen t.v., comfortable bedding, hot water, and clean white shutters rather than the tired old curtains usually found in venues of this price range.
However three points in my opinion brings the Inn down. The first is the location next to the I-10 Freeway. While checking inn I told the staff I wanted a second floor room the most distance away from the Freeway. However she must have misunderstood my request and gave me the room closest to the Freeway. Noise level not too bad but the constant hum of trucks during the night was quite noticeable.
Second breakfast almost non existent. Consists of coffee, juice, wrapped pastries and perhaps a piece of fruit. Secondly there is no seating inside or outside. Perhaps if the staff would provide temporary seating outside in the shaded area patrons would not have to carry their breakfast items upstairs without the use of a hand rail. Difficult for us seniors.
Number three the Inn caters to bus tours. I am sure that most bus passengers are quite and courteous to other guests while staying there. Unfortunately while staying there a group of young people checked in around 10 p.m. and insisting on out yelling their group until around midnight. Yelling started up again at 5 a.m. while the group was checking out. Bad night sleep. When complaining to the staff the answer was we rented out 25 rooms last night, sorry
If staying in Calimesa this venue is serviceable but with odds 25-1 against having a good night's sleep you lose,sorry

Room Tip: Get a room away from the Freeway and AWAY from bus passengers.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo