“Great lunch”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2018

My wife and I had a delightful lunch. Even though it was Saturday about 1, the place was not busy. Good for us. We had a quiet lunch in a restaurant with an imaginative menu with something for all tastes and pocket books. My wife had a pulled pork sandwich that was smoky and sweet with a side of slaw that was eye opening (GREAT). My salmon plate included fried capers (new for me and really took the edge off their brininess), craime fraiche, radishes and cornichons with toast tips. Truly delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 6, 2018

Love the Bistro look...the black and white tile is cool.

Food was great. Went here for lunch and had two of the BEST salads...the beet salad and the endive/frisee salads.

Good service. Nice lunch spot.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank mrt1955
Reviewed March 21, 2018

We loved this restaurant. The service and food was excellent. My ribeye steak was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten and the grilled vegetables were perfect. The desserts was also fabulous. Lance, who waited on us was very nice, attentive and helped us with the menu. I will definitely return the next visit to Calistoga and highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Susan F
Reviewed February 10, 2018

This Bistro provides a nice lunch menu featuring local goods. The dishes are hand made by the restaurant staff rather than the all too common reheated restaurant supplies. The Reuben sandwiches were piled high and vey tasty. The soups were excellent.

The restaurant is nice and clean. And very importantly, the acoustics allow a relaxed conversation.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

My friend and I had just rolled into Calistoga after having a really bad experience with a retreat center we had signed up for. We bailed on the retreat and decided to make the best of our weekend so we headed to Calistoga with no plans and idea what we were going to do or where we were going to stay.

We selected All Seasons Bistro because the menu looked great and so did the ambiance. We were greeted immediately by a nice young man and he brought water and bread right away.

Then our weekend got instantly better! Lance was our server that night and we shared our debacle with him. He got us wine right away to help us feel better. He not only talked through with us what we wanted to do, he called the chosen hotel and helped us make the reservation! Lance was an absolute joy from start to finish.

The food was great, the wine was good, the venue was enjoyable -- but, thank you, Lance, for making our dinner at All Seasons Bistro the best. We will be back.

Date of visit: January 2018