“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Everyone at our large table ordered something different and everything was delicious. You also get a variety of burgers; beef, turkey, vegan, chicken, etc. We ordered the beef burger and fries. Salads were also very delicious. Located in the heart of Calistoga in a charming old-style building. Very affordable-won't break the bank to eat here.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a post mud bath beer. Hit the spot. Inviting, rustic feel. Comfortable. Casual. Great location. Went with the IPA. Delicious. Service was not over the top.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Loved, the burger....House Specialty! We enjoyed the shared mac and cheese which was creamy and cheesy. This is a crowd pleaser.

1  Thank Davylyn P
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

I have never written a review before, but it was such a bad experience that I must. The steak and fries is a joke, the steak was a small strip not cooked to order, and it came with your average frozen fries, all for $20.00! 4 onion rings(small ones) for $3.00, felt like it was gauging tourists time. Waitress flighted on us, left me with a raw steak when I asked for medium. Bad bad food and service.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to like Hydro and have gone twice but it’s not happening. The food was lackluster and over priced. I’ve skipped Hydros happy hours because of my dining experience.