All reviews garden patio napa valley gas fireplace yogurt continental breakfast jacuzzi tub hard boiled eggs wine country charming hotel within walking distance queen room wine tasting bed was comfortable road noise sitting area the main street great room
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Very nice place. We had the Queen Garden Patio room. It had a Jacuzzi, fireplace, and of course a garden patio. The garden patio could have been cleaner, other than that excellent. Oh and the chocolate chip cookies in the lobby delicious.

Room Tip: No fridge so bring a small ice chest if you need to.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Keith F
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Very well appointed rooms close to Calistoga's main street which is charming. I'd recommend the town and this hotel. Not much to criticise. The surrounding countryside is stunning and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Calistoga,

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

This is a gem! Loved our stay at The Bergson for our 25th anniversary. Includes parking, wifi, and a breakfast. Fresh cookies and keurig available all day along with fresh fruit . Would stay again and highly recommend !

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2017

What a lovely place! We were greeted kindly by the Front Desk (Bo) and one of the owners. Extremely friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was filling and the Bergson had a wine tasting by one of the local wineries while we were there.....such a good idea! Our room was so spacious! Super comfortable bed, large living room area with a fireplace and a private outdoor patio.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had 3 nights at the Bergson as part of our honeymoon. The room was a little on the small side and we struggled a bit with the layout and our cases. There was a lovely private patio outside our room but the weather wasn't good enough to make use of it. The breakfasts are very good for a continental help yourself style. Plenty of pastries, muffins, boiled eggs, apples, bananas and the most delicious granola. The lady on reception was so sweet and gave me a zipper bag of granola for us to take on our next stop to Yosemite. Overall I'm glad I stayed here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple