“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this bistro in Calistoga heart! Good fresh food and wine! Something for everyone on the menu!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

My wife and I went there for dinner two months ago and found both the food and service lacking. Little in the way of ambience as well. Highly unlikely we will go back with so many other good places to eat in Calistoga.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

My friends and I stopped there after a full day in Napa and decided to eat here as they allowed little children (our friend had a 1-yr old boy). Unfortunately, we left almost immediately, feeling extremely disappointed and frankly, insulted.

After sitting down and ordering drinks / appetizers, our friend's baby briefly grew fussy. Almost immediately, a gentleman came over and told our friend her baby was disturbing other guests and she should take her baby outside till he quieted down (we hadn't seen anyone speak to the manager in a mostly empty restaurant). A minute later, our waitress came back and told us he's the owner and we should do what he says, never offering any flexibility or any other option to deal with the situation. We left while our food was being prepared, insulted at the lack of hospitality and accommodation.

After leaving, another party who had eaten there approached us and noted the whole thing was messed up and that they hadn't felt disturbed at all. We would strongly recommend other restaurants in the area. It is disappointing that a restaurant allowing children should be so hostile and rude in dealing with minor issues.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Food was below par for both our meals. The staff was friendly, atmosphere nice. No bar, just beer and wine.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Had lunch here with my husband and we both ordered salads. I had the Cobb. The chicken on it was some kind of pre processed, factory made concoction that was inedible. It smelled horrible as well. His salad was marginal at best. The waitress took mine away and came back to tell me that they order the chicken from a new place and that's why it smells and tastes so bad. Oh ok then! Thought it was me. Move on.