See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

DON'T GIVE THESE LYING THIEVES YOUR MONEY!! I stayed there 3 times a week for months and at one point had an employee harass me and cause irreparable damage to my relationship and when I complained I was treated so badly by the staff I called corporate. The managed Sarah then lied and said I had caused a disturbance and we banned from staying there. She said this AFTER we had just stayed for 4 nights and complained and left a bad review. That's OK because I sent motel 6 all my documented proof of the hell we experienced due to management not following their own rules. This place definitely follows her lousy example of what the hospitality industry is supposed to be about. Garbage in, garbage out definitely applies here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Stayed here for a couple days to visit family. Very basic hotel, but was nice

Pros:
* Good price
* Clean room
* Friendly staff
* Easy check in/out process

Cons:
* Low shower head ( I'm 6 feet tall and the shower head was shoulder height )
* No frills ( i.e. no shampoo, bare minimum towels )

They do offer room service, which was a surprise. However, there is a Denny's next door, and a Jack in the Box and IHOP directly across the street, so finding food at all hours is not a problem.

Overall, good hotel and someplace I would stay again

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2016

My room was renovated with laminate flooring and modern decor. It was clean. Really impressed for a budget hotel. Convenient location. Very comfortable. Staff were helpful. Price was excellent, especially as I was on my own. Room was ready early. I was very impressed. Internet was extra,

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2016

I chose to stay at the Motel 6 in Camarillo because it was affordable, and in a decent area of Ventura County, not far from US Highway 101, which is also the Ventura Freeway. Camarillo itself is a sizeable town, located on the Oxnard Plain, a flat agricultural area, west of the Santa Monica Mountains. I liked how this Motel 6 is not so close to the freeway as many other motels that I have stayed at. There was also a lake in a residential area just to the north of the motel, which was nice. I noticed that a lot of workers (construction workers, phone company employees, construction workers, etc.) were staying at this motel, but they blended in well with the general traveling public. I had stayed at a Motel 6 in Pecos, TX on this trip, which was practically taken over by workers, and they parked their big rigs and trucks in a large parking lot at the motel, and it was too noisy. This was not the case in Camarillo. There was no huge parking lot for trucks and big rigs here, so it was fairly quiet during the night. There were quite a few parking spaces around the motel, but since this location was booked solid, only a few spaces were available when I arrived. All in all this Motel 6 compares favorably to many of their other locations. It was a good place to stop for the night without paying a lot of money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2016

The room smelled of old damp mite infested wood and that's the odor to which we had to sleep to. It gave my wife a headache The bed sheets had cigarette holes where as these are supposed to be non smoking rooms There is no breakfast at all (just coffee) I don't see the value as I ended up paying $100 for a night due to Presidents' Day weekend. Stayed there as we had to break our exhaustive journey SF to LA WOULD NEVER STAY AGAIN in this chain

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family