All reviews living room daughter's wedding spa tub moonstone beach room number across the street cookies sea lions gas fireplace view of the ocean wine coastline waves
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

The location, the room, the owner.... everything is awesome in this place. I highly recommend it!
I had the room number 5; I like how it's arranged and the bed is epic ! Even if we are close to the road there is absolutely no noise in the room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017

My wife and I spent four nights at the 9 Iron Inn and found it absolutely wonderful -- for several reasons. Its location could not be better: right across from the boardwalk along the beach, from which we could walk as long as we wanted, and also watch sunsets; and a short drive to the Hearst Castle, elephant seal and migrating whale viewing areas, and a terrific tour of the Cambria lighthouse. The room was large and comfortable, especially the King bed, and it had a gas fireplace which we used each chilly night. The cable TV had HBO and other movie stations as well as all the regular stations, and there was a DVD player (with excellent DVDs available in the main communal living area where breakfast was served). But perhaps best of all was Michelle, the manager, who, with her children, made every guest feel genuinely welcome. My wife and I highly recommend the 9 Iron Inn!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank billygoat33
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

From the ocean air and views of the surf, to the jacuzzi tub and Michelle's warm hospitality, the 9 Iron Inn is definitely a jewel of Cambria. The room was extremely well decorated and very clean. We felt as if We were staying at a family member's vacation home. We will gladly come back!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

This is our third time staying here. It is always a delight to see Michelle, the inn keeper who is very welcoming and cooks awesome breakfast. The inn is right across from the moonstone beach and next to moonstone restaurant. Thank you Michelle and See you next time we go to Cambria.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 474ferdinandr
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful 3-day stay at the 9 Iron. Our suite had beautiful, unobstructed views of the beach and ocean from two rooms. Each morning a full, well-prepared breakfast was served by the friendly staff. There are two excellent restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple