“Woman at register in late 40's gray short hair was RUDE”

Bubba's Burgers Two
Ranked #15 of 56 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Reviewed January 18, 2015

Bubba's Mexican/American Burger place in Cameron Park: Lady at register maybe in her late 40's, gray/short hair...was unpleasant! She not once asked "How may I help you?" smiled or gave us information about her menu. She was short with her answers and wasn't very helpful. I decided that if I was going to spend one dime??? It wouldn't be there!!!! So I left and went to Fernandos Restaurant..food was great, people were polite and helpful!

Date of visit: January 2015
3  Thank xochitlsosa

Reviewed December 24, 2014

The food is good. Quiet place to have meal. I wish they would cook the french fries a little more. Take out is available.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The menu offers a good variety of food types but they ran out of what I wanted! By lunch? I have enjoyed the food I have there and my friends rave about their burgers. It is a small place with limited seating. Very relaxed service. Usually only one server. I refill my own drink when I am there.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Interested in a new dining experience near home, TripAdvisor was queried. Bubba's Burgers Two was visited for lunch, where I enjoyed a pastrami burger, fries and an iced tea. The burger was great, but the total price, $11.40, can at best be considered an average value.
During my visit, Bubba's was well-patronized, with a steady stream of customers arriving and departing.
Decor is minimal, with standard booths lining the walls and tables in the center. On the day of my visit, with outdoor temperatures approaching 103° F, Bubba's air conditioning system seemed not to be functioning. The dining area was a bit stuffy.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Big, juicy, hot, pink in the middle burgers. This is not fast food. This is quality dining with an emphasis on hamburger. Just my style. The selection for burgers is incredible. The seasonal Mexican food is also a hit with many in out party.

Date of visit: February 2013