“My favorite for desserts”
Review of Kids Inc.

Kids Inc.
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Kids, Inc., in my opinion, has the best desserts in terms of their pies and cobblers. Don't be mistaken, you can't go wrong just about anywhere in Apple Hill, but for some reason I like the treats at Kids Inc. the best. We usually go somewhere for lunch and make the stop here for a cobbler or slice of pie. Well worth it!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"pumpkins"
"stop"

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Kids, Inc. is a good stop when visiting the Apple Hill area. There is a large lawn as well as a deck overlooking the fields which is a great place to picnic or just relax. The focus here is on the pies and the often long line to order hot pie moves quickly. The property also often features local vendors selling crafts and specialty food items (olive oil, honey, etc..). It is worth a stop.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

A nice family oriented orchard, pumpkin patch, picnic area and nature trail. Excellent pies, icecream and my favorite, the Walking Apple Pie---an apple pie turnover! The nature trail is really fun to take with children and the farm animals at the end of the trail are fun for the little ones.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

A great place to bring the whole family. Not only do they have great baked goods and vendors but they have farm animals, pumpkins and a great walking trail. Beautiful views and a lovely grass area for picnicking. Don't miss it!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 11, 2015

This is, in my family's opinion, the best pie anywhere "on the hill". We always buy a box or two of apples to take home with us. Once we "donated a box of "REAL apples from Kids Inc, Apple Hill Camino Ca" to our Church's Basket Raffle....Needless to say they went for "top dollar".

A friend told me that Kids Inc. copyrighted the name of their well known "the walking pie". I am not sure if this is true or not but it makes a good story. Delicious too.