“Delicious seafood in cozy environment”
Review of Pacific Catch

Pacific Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 203 Restaurants in Campbell
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Campbell Avenue
Description: We are the Bay Area’s leading fish house and we offer fresh, sustainable seafood with Pacific flavors in a decidedly WestCoast style. Our focus is on quality seafood with a unique perspective, inspired by the Pacific and prepared by our chefs in our scratch kitchen. happy hour | outside seating | dog friendly outdoor seating | full bar
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Made reservations for two couples. Got a spot near the fire. Had crab chowder, sole, crab, and tacos - all tasty and hot. Not inexpensive, but it is seafood after all. Wife said it was the best meal she has had on our vacation, and we are two weeks out - that says a lot.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

My fiance and I went to Pacific Catch restaurant to celebrate my 50th birthday this year in December. The parking was difficult as it always is in the Pruneyard. We had a reservation so we were seated right away. We didn't request a booth, so we were seated sort of in the middle of the room which I usually don't like to do. Our waiter was very nice and helpful in telling us about the menu options. The drinks were great and the food was delicious. The pricing was fair for the experience and I will definitely go there again.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

service was fine, drinks were good; we ordered the poke 3 ways -- I like that they offer several options for poke, but the fish itself was a little mushy; it should be quite fresh, especially at a seafood place.

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

This is an average restaurant that thinks salt and arrogance make their food taste better. Very poor. Disappointed. Eat somewhere else.

Mary C, Manager at Pacific Catch, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Hi there-

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. We use only the highest quality ingredients and feel like we offer our guests a great value, so it's disappointing to hear about your experience. Would you be able to provide some additional information so that I could better coach the team? Please feel free to reach out directly to: Mary@pacificcatch.com

Warm Regards,

Mary Christensen
Manager

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Three business friends met for lunch. Our food was good to very good; ahi salad was very good and skirt steak also. My mahi-mahi tacos were good if a little bland. Noise level in the restaurant is pretty loud. We requested a quieter table and they did what they could to accommodate us; but it was still fairly loud. Our waiter was attentive; but he recommended the "seasoned fries" and said they weren't spicy. Two of us ordered them. They were quite spicy and I should have asked for regular fries as my mouth was still burning several minutes after eating them. We let him know and he said he would let the kitchen know they're going a bit heavy on the spice. They were too spicy for me. Waiter was friendly but not overbearing. It was a pleasant lunch.

Been to Pacific Catch? Share your experiences!