“Excellent Food”
Review of A Bellagio

A Bellagio
Reserve with OpenTable
A Bellagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 198 Restaurants in Campbell
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Orchard City Drive
Transit: Bart and bus stops.
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The selection and quality of good is excellent. The portions are very generous even smaller meals. The prices are good value and the decor is quality.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised when I discovered this restaurant. It didn't seem very busy, and that concerned me when I walked in. But once I receive my food, I could not wait to come back. I have taken business groups to A Bellaggio because the food is so good, the service is great and the prices are reasonable for such a wonderful fare. Not only do I think the food is great, I have never heard a single complaint… Always high praise for the food and for the prices you pay for it.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

We had the king crab gnocchi for appertizer. That was very good. For entree I had the scallops and my wfie had the Chilian sea bass. The scallops were very tender and tasty. The sea bass is as good as it gets. The service was very good. The waiter was attentive and prompt. My only complaint was the noise level. The decor of the restaurant was very good. But there were hardly any fabric in the large room with tall ceilings. With the stacked stone layer wall, the noise level was on the high side. We went there on a Saturday night and the tables were over 90% occupied. With all the chattering, I have to lean over the table if I want to hear my wife. If you don't mind lthe noise level, this restaurant would not disappoint you.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

With excellent service, delicious food and abundant wine and liquor choices A Bellagio was a splendid choice for dinner. The halibut special was moist and well proportioned. Very satisfied.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

I've been going to A Bellagio for years now and this restaurant ranks in the top 5 of my go-to places to get a delicious meal.

They're not your run-of-the-mill Italian place. Top-notch ingredients, obviously hand-picked fresh that day by someone because there's not a single hint of staleness in anything you're served there. Combine that with world-class cooks and you got yourself a dining experience you'll go back for over and over again.

Kudos to the entire staff, including the very professional and knowledgeable wait staff who work very hard to make your time spent there a true fine dining experience.

Been to A Bellagio? Share your experiences!