“Good food and excellent presentation”
Review of A Bellagio

A Bellagio
Reserve with OpenTable
A Bellagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 203 Restaurants in Campbell
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Orchard City Drive
Transit: Bart and bus stops.
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We sat outside on a mild evening and it was a great choice. The service is attentive and the food not only tastes good but it looks good, too. Our table had the mushroom tagliatelle, linguini vongole and salmon. All were delicious. Our calamari appetizer was perfect and the sauce had a bit of a kick to it.

The food is pretty rich so don't overdo it.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We were a family party of 10 who went there in June to celebrate our grandson's graduation from Leigh High School. We had reservations for 8 pm but got there early (around 7:25 pm). No problem, your table is ready. We sat and waited until the rest of our party arrived soon after we did. The waiter never did take a drink order, just asked if we wanted water. He finally took our order after a long wait. The menu prices are on the high side for our senior budget and the selection is not that great. It is obviously very Italian. The food finally came at 8:45 pm. It was just OK. Everything is ala carte so beware. The atmosphere is nice, white table cloths and friendly staff. The set up a table for 6 right next to us hardly 2 ft away so conversation was hard being at a long table.
As we were getting ready to leave, they finally asked if we would like to see a dessert menu.
I would not go there again.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

The selection and quality of good is excellent. The portions are very generous even smaller meals. The prices are good value and the decor is quality.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised when I discovered this restaurant. It didn't seem very busy, and that concerned me when I walked in. But once I receive my food, I could not wait to come back. I have taken business groups to A Bellaggio because the food is so good, the service is great and the prices are reasonable for such a wonderful fare. Not only do I think the food is great, I have never heard a single complaint… Always high praise for the food and for the prices you pay for it.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

We had the king crab gnocchi for appertizer. That was very good. For entree I had the scallops and my wfie had the Chilian sea bass. The scallops were very tender and tasty. The sea bass is as good as it gets. The service was very good. The waiter was attentive and prompt. My only complaint was the noise level. The decor of the restaurant was very good. But there were hardly any fabric in the large room with tall ceilings. With the stacked stone layer wall, the noise level was on the high side. We went there on a Saturday night and the tables were over 90% occupied. With all the chattering, I have to lean over the table if I want to hear my wife. If you don't mind lthe noise level, this restaurant would not disappoint you.

1  Thank Michael K

Been to A Bellagio? Share your experiences!