“You must try their pastas”
Review of A Bellagio

A Bellagio
Reserve with OpenTable
A Bellagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 190 Restaurants in Campbell
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Orchard City Drive
Transit: Bart and bus stops.
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We was visiting San Jose - got hungry - step in this restaurant, it turn out all costumers was nicely dressed ( looks like it's a special occasions restaurant) and sine we travelling we was not prepared for that - but they seated us anyway.
We ordered SPAGHETTI CARBONARA, SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE and POLLO AI CARCIOFI. I must say that both pastas was second best I have ever eat (No.1 was in Cinque Terre in Italy).
Decor was nice, service was excellent.
For the quality of food the price was reasonable.
I definitely recommend this restaurant to anybody who likes quality food.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We sat outside on a mild evening and it was a great choice. The service is attentive and the food not only tastes good but it looks good, too. Our table had the mushroom tagliatelle, linguini vongole and salmon. All were delicious. Our calamari appetizer was perfect and the sauce had a bit of a kick to it.

The food is pretty rich so don't overdo it.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We were a family party of 10 who went there in June to celebrate our grandson's graduation from Leigh High School. We had reservations for 8 pm but got there early (around 7:25 pm). No problem, your table is ready. We sat and waited until the rest of our party arrived soon after we did. The waiter never did take a drink order, just asked if we wanted water. He finally took our order after a long wait. The menu prices are on the high side for our senior budget and the selection is not that great. It is obviously very Italian. The food finally came at 8:45 pm. It was just OK. Everything is ala carte so beware. The atmosphere is nice, white table cloths and friendly staff. The set up a table for 6 right next to us hardly 2 ft away so conversation was hard being at a long table.
As we were getting ready to leave, they finally asked if we would like to see a dessert menu.
I would not go there again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The selection and quality of good is excellent. The portions are very generous even smaller meals. The prices are good value and the decor is quality.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I was surprised when I discovered this restaurant. It didn't seem very busy, and that concerned me when I walked in. But once I receive my food, I could not wait to come back. I have taken business groups to A Bellaggio because the food is so good, the service is great and the prices are reasonable for such a wonderful fare. Not only do I think the food is great, I have never heard a single complaint… Always high praise for the food and for the prices you pay for it.

Been to A Bellagio? Share your experiences!