“Jalisco Mexican Food”

Ranked #48 of 203 Restaurants in Campbell
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

In a word Fantastic. Family run restaurant with great food and friendly service. The restaurant was full when arrived, always a good sign, and we soon were offered a table. It was busy but the service was never rushed. Great advice for us who are new to Mexican food. If I lived here it would be one of my go to restaurants.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I stop by Jalisco's almost every Friday to get a pizza from Sal's (now Leftys), which is right next to Jalisco's. I always see a crowd in Jalisco and tell myself one day I will give it a try. That one day finally came. We went on a Sunday night and arrived a little after 8pm. Unfortunately, the restaurant closes at 8pm. A lady, who I guess might have been the owner, came out as we were told the restaurant was closed and she said we could order burritos, if we wanted, but everything else was already in the process of being cleaned/closed. So, we ordered burritos, which is what we were planning to order anyways. First, we were able to pick up chips and salsa and soon afterwards, our burritos were ready. They were quite good. What really got me, however, was the salad dressing on the side salad. That dressing was really delicious and unique.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We have come to this restaurant with friends as well as family. The selections are good and the food is very tasty. You can order items just how you want them. The burritos we ordered were delicious and service was made to order. We waited a very short time for take out order. You can enjoy complimentary chips and salsas while you wait for your meal to be prepared, whether you are dining in or out.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

If you want a great meal at a great price, look no further. The staff is friendly and helpful in suggesting what to order if you're undecided in what to order. Everything is freshly prepared and tastes fantastic. And they're totally OK with any changes you want to make to the food items. Awesome.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

The food was good. The portions were huge. The restaurant was clean. What else can I ask for??? There was enough to take back to the hotel for a late night snack.