“Interesting Grilled Cheese Sandwiches”

Brown Chicken Brown Cow
Ranked #11 of 208 Restaurants in Campbell
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We lunched at about 11:15 AM on a Tuesday so it wasn't crowded, and we had a choice of inside or outside tables. All three of us had grilled cheese. I liked the bleu cheese, cheddar, and apple but thought it needed more apple. My friends enjoyed the grilled cheese pesto and tomato and the broccoli grilled cheese. Soft drinks are Pepsi brand. Nice selection of beers and wines by the glass. Service was quick and efficient, but the restaurant will not provide separate checks which is annoying. The restaurant is hard to find.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

It’s a cute place. We were so hopeful. They serve drinks in mason jars and just give you two napkins each, Love that. The drinks came right away. The fries are amazing, the tri-tip sliders delicious. My son had the blt with cheese and avocado, and my husband the chicken club. The sandwiches are all tasty but a Bit dry. Ask for some extra mayo and slather it on. It’s so good. We got the last table and waited and waited for food - 40 minutes after ordering for food. They filled many many take-out orders while we were waiting. Seems like bad kitchen management to make all the people in the restaurant wait while cooking for door dash customers. And some other table that were seated after us got served before us which drove my husband nuts. There are not many tables inside, so it may be better to go in nicer weather when you can sit outside (no heaters). I’ll probably try it again and see if they get a handle on kitchen management but Three strikes and your out.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018

BCBC is a lively local favorite. Just off Campbell's Main Street, it might be a little hard to find parking but the effort is worth it. The room is small and loud. Like a diner. Minimal and simple decorations make it a better idea for families and friends...this is not an upscale place. Take your first date elsewhere. The service was friendly and prompt but a touch more casual than what I prefer, but that’s just me. The food was well prepared (I had a spicy chicken) and flavorful but not otherwise memorable. We’re glad we tried BCBC but we’re unlikely to return. There is too much quality competition inn the area.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Really enjoyed this place. Great burger spot, friend had the original BCBC burger and I had one that I can't pronounce or properly spell the name of. But it had arugala and brie...and it was delicious.

Also sweet potatoe fries...get them

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Nothing special. It is out of the way so usually easy to get seating. The milk shakes are better than average, so that is a +.

Date of visit: January 2018