“Delicious tacos ”

Taqueria Los Perico's
Ranked #51 of 203 Restaurants in Campbell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

Los Pericos has a wide variety of options - tacos, burritos, quesadillas and many other options. The chorizo taco is excellent - a rich flavor in the sausage with the right level of spice. The fish taco is very good as well with fried tilapia and cilantro. I also liked the pastor which was pretty good , lacking in pineapple though. One of the nice features is the complementary nacho bar with vegetables and different salsa options to accompany. The green and red tomatillo sauces are exceptional. Great value and good service.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

Delicious food and huge portions! My fish burrito was one of the best I've ever had! Nothing fancy, very casual but authentic. Great chips and salsa bar. We will go back!

Reviewed September 13, 2015

The best Mexican food in Campbell. This restaurant is the most authentic in our side of the Valley even though they also have the north of the border standards as well. It gives us our fix.

Reviewed September 18, 2014 via mobile

The look of the restaurant isn't very extravagant but for me it's how the food tastes that matters. Very basic looking restaurant with typical fixings you find in any Mexican Restaurant. The portions are huge, a taco is $2.50 don't get me wrong but that is kind of high for me coming from the central valley where a taco is at $1.25 but the portion is huge. The tacos de lengua is fantastic with the salsa bar and the chips they really do make a huge difference. The torts with carne Asada is pretty good but you may want to ask for light sauce (mayonesa or crema I'm not too sure which one) as I think they over did mine with sauce. $7.99 for a torta or a burrito it was really worth it because of how much meat they put on it, one burrito could feed two people and if you can eat a lot then one will definitely do you. The flavor is good and the salsas really do enhance the flavor. I highly recommend this place for folks looking for a good Mexican restaurant to eat at. Oh and I forgot to mention they have a chip and salsa bar too.

1  Thank Timmyte93
Reviewed September 16, 2014

This is a small restaurant with little to no atmosphere, but the food is great. The prices are not bad either. I would eat here again when in the area.