US$240
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$153
US$135
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$281
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$164
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
US$351
US$251
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$196
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$144
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
1,387 results
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationcarlsbad beachoutdoor fireplacebeach accessocean viewvery nice hotelfront desk staffbreakfast buffeteasy accesshotel restaurantbusiness centersan diegoshort driveoutlet mallfitness centermy son
Reviewed July 8, 2015

The stay here was great, if I can give more than excellent I would. Since it was my birthday, upon my arrival there was a cake in the room waiting for me, and a bottle of champagne followed. All the hotel staff was super nice, and I would like to give extra cudos to Jelena. She was helpful, thoughtful and very pleasant with a smile.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank heidi_jackson37
Reviewed July 7, 2015

I booked my room in April for July 4th weekend. The room was approximately $425 a night with tax etc... I booked a FULL OCEAN view room. It was on the first floor and I could see very little ocean in the horizon but lots of cars in between the hotel and the ocean as there was a road in between. We saw mostly cars. I immediately went back to the front desk and bitterly complained. The big plus they have to this hotel is the manager who was on duty. I'm immensely sorry I cannot remember his name because HE was beyond fantastic. He was there July 3rd and 4th. Young guy and wanting to make it right. He knocked the price down to $150 a night and that is the only reason we stayed. The room was a $150 a night room......not $425. He made amends by doing this. I will also say that EVERY one of the staff we encountered we fantastic and went out of their way to be friendly. The hotel is in major need of renovation, need to NOT sell first floor rooms as full ocean view, and then everything would have been right.

Room Tip: Don't stay on first floor
3  Thank colsonrn
Reviewed July 6, 2015

We spent the night here on the 4th of July. The hotel is clean, staff friendly, rooms are nice. Cant say anything negative except that its pretty expensive. I am sure that being across the street from the beach is the reason for that.

1  Thank pkgaz
Reviewed July 6, 2015

Hotel has a great l and location, staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel equipment not in top shape. Location of elevators required a long walk to room. The hotel could try to group guests with young children together (I.E, same floor or wing).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank James M
Reviewed July 5, 2015

We made this reservation months in advance of a planned vacation in the San Diego area. I have stayed at many Hilton Garden Inn's and this location was a large disappointment. The staff was accommodating at check in and the breakfast was alright, again with good service. Our room on the first floor advertised as "Ocean View" while it did face west was not up to par and very noisy from road traffic. On our second day we left the room to go touring for over six hours and upon our return at 4:00 PM the room had not been attended and cleaned. Overall we would not come back to this location and for the quoted cost of the room (over $300 per night) this property does not come close to much lesser cost Hilton locations.

I would not recommend this HGI location.

Room Tip: Forget paying for an ocean view here unless you have never seen the Pacific Ocean.
2  Thank foghog333
UltimateServiceGuru, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay with us this past week. We are saddened that your room did not meet your expectations. I have followed up with our Housekeeping team to ensure we service your room upon your next visit at an earlier time. We do provide service until the early evening for our guest rooms and we determined that your room set for service later in the day. We hope to have the chance to have you back and exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Regie Brown