US$189
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$255
US$304
US$275
Hilton.com
  • Pool
HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$269
Hyatt.com
US$323
US$299
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$129
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
US$429
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$261
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
US$292
US$202
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$249
TripAdvisor
1,166 results
All reviewsocean viewacross the streetthe activities deskadult poolpancake breakfastfamily poolsan diegotrain noisethe coasterboogie boardsactivities directorping pongtwo bedroom unitgas fireplacedaily activitiesbasketball courtbeach equipment
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Although we are San Diego residents, we live in the country so it's nice to escape to the coast for a few days. I've stayed at this resort before so I knew what to expect. The timeshare condos are a great size, I've stayed in both one and two bedroom. I believe they might even have a three bedroom. The kitchens are a good size and have everything you need to cook. The living-rooms are also a good size and comfortable but I didn't think the sofa bed was especially comfy for an adult but I think children would sleep fine. The only complaint I would have is the train track behind the resort. It can be loud but it did not bother us enough to not return in the future.

I have to say that what stood out on this visit was the front desk service. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. And we all know that can be a deal breaker when traveling.

It was also nice to be able to take a short walk across the main road to the beach for a sunrise or sunset stroll. Although there are plenty of swimming pools on the property. Both adult only and a fun kid splash area.

We also enjoyed a few meals around the area. So I think there is a lot to do or you can just hang around the resort and relax.

Room Tip: If you can get a room with a few it really is a plus!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GPR S, Manager at Carlsbad Seapointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for returning for another escape to the coast - we loved having you!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Noemid Flores for keeping our room so clean! Lots of activities and friendly staff helped make our stay fun. That's all I want to say but I have to use 200 characters to submit the review...there!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The staff was very friendly and the views of the ocean were spectacular from our room. The activities provided for the kids were excellent( rock painting, tie dye shirts, snow cones, root beer floats, etc.) and the staff was so patient and kind. The grounds were very well maintained and everything was clean. You could also see the 4th of July fireworks from the back of the property.

Room Tip: Ask for second or third floor room for an ocean view
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I was invited to stay at this resort with some dear friends. I found the facility to be up to date. Lots of options for families with children. What I loved the most was their is a pool for adults only. Several adults did try to bring in their younger the 18 children but management politely told them this was not allowed. They offer lots of activities in and around the facility. We were blessed with a room that had a view of the ocean but the adult pool offers and wonderful view of the ocean and sunset. I would highly recommend this facility. Donald in maintenance was always available to help with any questions of needs that arose. The front desk and housekeepers were very kind and always helped when needed. Again I would stay here in a heartbeat. Thanks so much for the great experience. Lynn

Room Tip: for a view request second or third floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2018

HGVC members here: We have stayed at the Grand Pacific, toured MarBrisa but Seapointe was perfect for our family of 4 (4 and 5 y/o kids). Parking was very easy (a little tight). Lobby had a concierge of local excursions and maps. Front desk managed beach equipment (chairs, umbrellas, sand toys, boogie boards) and had coffee/tea in the am and flavored water in pm. There are cabinets full of board games. There is also a weekly schedule of events going on: towel origami, root beer floats, some free, some a couple of dollars. Let me tell you: the place was hopping! I almost felt like were at the "Dirty Dancing" location. The pool area was nice for families; 2 cabanas that were always filled. The hot tub was nice. You do need your room key to get in and out of both these areas. There is also an adult-only pool; it looked really nice. You can walk to the beach, literally.

Our 1 bedroom suite was perfect. The pull-out was fine for our 2 kids. Kitchen fully equipped, plenty of towels. There are grills all around, very, very clean. We had a little patio alongside the pool but it was never noisy. Everything functioned fine. The only thing I would have really liked were hooks by the front door for wet towels or bags or coats, versus thrown on the floor or crowding up the dining room table. It a "thing" for me and I am always delighted when I find a hotel room that has hooks! Sure, there is a little closet but not the same.

You're not far from Ralph's groceries, and there are a few restaurants, a great fish shop, and a Rite-Aid in the same parking lot. Lots of local places to eat. Our favorite was Encinitas Fish Shop in Encinitas...amazing!

The only downside that we were aware of was the train. We faced the beach side and had no trouble. The train side was noisy. Call the day or two before and ask for a beach-side room.

We'll be back.

Room Tip: Beach or street side.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GPR S, Manager at Carlsbad Seapointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Lesu - thank you for sharing your positive experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the all the amenities during their stay. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.