1,188 results
All reviewsocean viewacross the streetthe activities deskadult poolpancake breakfastfamily poolsan diegoactivities directorthe coasterboogie boardsping pongtwo bedroom unittrain tracksgas fireplacegreat activitiesdaily activitiesbasketball court
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The concierge is so helpful in giving tips on restaurants, and discounts! I loved that the kitchen had a standard size refrigerator and was fully stocked. Costco is only a mile away. I would use my points again and again on this resort.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
GPR S, Manager at Carlsbad Seapointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

We're happy we were able to give you some great tips on local deals, and that you loved your stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Although we are San Diego residents, we live in the country so it's nice to escape to the coast for a few days. I've stayed at this resort before so I knew what to expect. The timeshare condos are a great size, I've stayed in both one and two bedroom. I believe they might even have a three bedroom. The kitchens are a good size and have everything you need to cook. The living-rooms are also a good size and comfortable but I didn't think the sofa bed was especially comfy for an adult but I think children would sleep fine. The only complaint I would have is the train track behind the resort. It can be loud but it did not bother us enough to not return in the future.

I have to say that what stood out on this visit was the front desk service. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. And we all know that can be a deal breaker when traveling.

It was also nice to be able to take a short walk across the main road to the beach for a sunrise or sunset stroll. Although there are plenty of swimming pools on the property. Both adult only and a fun kid splash area.

We also enjoyed a few meals around the area. So I think there is a lot to do or you can just hang around the resort and relax.

Room Tip: If you can get a room with a few it really is a plus!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for returning for another escape to the coast - we loved having you!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Noemid Flores for keeping our room so clean! Lots of activities and friendly staff helped make our stay fun. That's all I want to say but I have to use 200 characters to submit the review...there!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The staff was very friendly and the views of the ocean were spectacular from our room. The activities provided for the kids were excellent( rock painting, tie dye shirts, snow cones, root beer floats, etc.) and the staff was so patient and kind. The grounds were very well maintained and everything was clean. You could also see the 4th of July fireworks from the back of the property.

Room Tip: Ask for second or third floor room for an ocean view
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I was invited to stay at this resort with some dear friends. I found the facility to be up to date. Lots of options for families with children. What I loved the most was their is a pool for adults only. Several adults did try to bring in their younger the 18 children but management politely told them this was not allowed. They offer lots of activities in and around the facility. We were blessed with a room that had a view of the ocean but the adult pool offers and wonderful view of the ocean and sunset. I would highly recommend this facility. Donald in maintenance was always available to help with any questions of needs that arose. The front desk and housekeepers were very kind and always helped when needed. Again I would stay here in a heartbeat. Thanks so much for the great experience. Lynn

Room Tip: for a view request second or third floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends