“Best Burger in North County”
Review of Pure Burger

Pure Burger
Ranked #83 of 348 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Organic, cage free eggs applewood smoked bacon * house made sausage sauces from scratch & fresh baked bread Pure Burgers are 100% Grass Fed Beef and all Natural Jidori Chicken Our meat is locally sourced, free range, never frozen and ground fresh daily. NO hormones, NO antibiotics, NO preservatives, NO trans Fats, Ever. All of our dairy is non processed and contains no artificial growth hormones. Our burgers are hand made to order with fresh premium ingredients.
Reviewed 11 February 2014

There's been a burger-joint renaissance over the last few years, and to my taste Pure Burger is the best example of this trend. They turn out consistently great-tasting burgers without seeming to be aping the trend.
The patty is local grass-fed organic beef, and you can add things like fresh grilled mushrooms, ripe avocado, a whole wheat bun, or crispy bacon, but you won't see the likes of sweet-potato hash or cranberry-creme relish. It's about the burger here, and that's a great thing.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went here because I had a voucher and the beef is grass fed.. Very seldom have a hamburger and fries even less often but once in a while I have to get my fix. They were very tasty but a little too greasy to my liking and I've had better. There was somewhat of an after-taste. But the service was very good and priced right. But I probably will not be going back. I think most people expect the grease. I'm just out of the habit.

Ron W, Owner at Pure Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review Pure Burger. I'm sorry your food was greasy and would like to learn more about your experience, see if anything can done and generally improve our service. Please contact me directly at 619-519-0510 or rweinberg@me.com

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Just tried this place - yum. My burger was custom made and delicious, and I was so glad it was organic beef. The prices were lower than I expected. I will be back!!

2  Thank triphappy07
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Best hamburger ever, and the fries are to die for. Can't wait for the next time. Keep it up and you will be the chain you deserve to be!

1  Thank fineshmecker13
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I'm from New York and was visiting and had such a great burger I felt I had to write about it. Pure Burger was just better, juicer and grilled great. This whole organic take with healthier ingredients makes a difference. It just tastes better. The fries are better. If you want an experience that will make you feel "that was a great burger", then go.

1  Thank boazny