1,214 results
All reviews cookies and milk double king suite power plant gas station swim diapers train tracks free shuttle pool toys shuttle service free breakfast san diego loved this hotel yogurt beach chairs each evening hotel shuttle boogie boards
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Don't hesitate stay here. I am a hard critic and this hotel won me over from the time I stepped into the lobby.ccstay is efficient and very friendly. And I mean every staff member from front desk housecleaning maintance breakfast staff anyone that worked there. The place is catered to all your needs and you will not lack for anything. Shuttle bus was very timely and was able to use it the three days we spent at Lego land. the rooms were very clean and the beds I thought were like marshmallows where you just so cozy and comfortable. Breakfast was good but did not have a waffle maker which my granddaughter loves but we made do. Cookies at night were awesome after the long day. I would definitely stay here again so if you read my review take my word you will not regret it. I cannot imagine saying anything bad about it.

Room Tip: Not a bad room anywhere. We traveled with family and all rooms were great.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Our 3 night stay at the West Inn in July was a highlight of our vacation. The effortless door-to-door shuttle to Legoland, thoughtful provision of pool toys and beach gear, and yummy cookies at night and breakfast in the mornings were excellent foundations for our trip. Our comfy bed, heavenly sheets, and our kids' separate room with their own screen (for Finding Nemo, one of the front desk's many free DVDs)... Icing on the cake!

Every single staff member we encountered (even the poor woman at the front desk who called to invite our son to stop jumping around so much in his excitement right after our arrival (she'd received a noise complaint immediately upon our entering our room)) was enthusiastic, professional, and kind. We were mortified to have created s disturbance, but the desk manager was so gentle and smooth, she took the sting away...and needless to say, we made sure we weren't a source of disturbance again!

It's clear that this hotel was thoughtfully designed and is impeccably well-run. Systems this smooth and guest-oriented don't happen by accident. Of many hotels the world over we've enjoyed, this one is among a handful of favorites we can't wait to return to visit again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

What a wonderful hotel! Every single staff member that we encountered was friendly and helpful. When checking in, Nicholas was attentive to our every need. The entire facility is new, well maintained, clean & fresh. Our room was well appointed and extremely quiet. We couldn't even tell that it was near the freeway! Others have mentioned the nearby train tracks as possibly being a noise factor, however, it truly wasn't an issue at all... and I am extremely sensitive to noise. Additionally, my husband commented that when he went out of our room that he was surprised to see that there were other people staying there! :-) No doors slamming, no voices in the hall. Yet the parking lot was full and plenty of people were in the breakfast room on the first floor. It is the absolutely the quietest hotel we've ever stayed at. We used the exercise room & the pool which were good. All rooms have Central air conditioning which I consider preferable over window units. Both restaurants on the premises, Bistro West & West Steakhouse, are incredible but not (in my opinion) for small children. I highly recommend West Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough how incredible this place is! Every one from the front desk to the maids was happy and friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and the beds were so comfortable. The added touches like cookies at night and the rock on the bed to let them know you want new sheets and the hanging shell on the door for do not disturb were great. They truly made you feel special and welcome. The Steakhouse across the way was amazing as well! We will definitely be back! One of my favorite places!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was a top notch value! I brought my grandson here for a mini vacation to spend a couple days at Legoland and some time at the beach. The staff was excellent. The accommodations were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was a well thought out variety and very good. The 8:00 pm cookies & milk were a highlight for him, as well. He is 9 years old, but thought I had brought him to a 10 star hotel that "mostly millionaires go to"... I would definitely reccomend to anyone, and will stay here again if in the area!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family