All reviews palomar airport complimentary breakfast nice hotel clean rooms would stay here again across the street lego land yogurt excellent stay business trip the room was nice san diego great place to stay pool and hot tub hotel room sea world fitness center
Reviewed March 26, 2017

The staff was pleasant and efficient. Check-in was breeze. I used the online feature. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The included breakfast was fine but could have had more fresh fruit. The location worked well for me.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steven M, Manager at Hampton Inn Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Thank you for your generous review! We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience checking in and staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Carlsbad. Our staff takes great pride in the quality of service provided to our guests, and we are glad you appreciated their efforts. Thanks again for your review, and we hope you’ll stay with us again!

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I had occasion to stay at this Hampton Inn on business for a couple nights. The lobby was clean and open and check-in process was easy. One observation was that the parking lot is a bit tighter than other hotels I've visited. In my opinion if I had an RV to park it would be challenging here.

The room was standard fare Hampton Inn, but that's not a bad thing. I had two queen beds, which were just fine. The beds were firm but not uncomfortable. The internet connection was acceptable and there were no major issues. Rooms were quiet and little noise from inside or outside the room was noted.

The only issue encountered during my stay in room 210 was that the toilet ran almost constantly. It seemed as though the water level in the tank wasn't holding and it had to refill every couple minutes. I mentioned it to the front desk but not sure it was addressed after I left.

The breakfast was good. Selection was reasonable, hot, and well tended. Being a newer Hampton there was plenty room in the dining area to move around and make selections.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Steven M, Manager at Hampton Inn Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2017

Thank you for your review! We’re happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding the toilet running and that you brought it up to our staff, who no doubt handled it after you left. Guest often comment on our provided breakfasts, and we are glad that you enjoyed it as well. Thanks again for your review and feedback, and we hope you’ll stay with us again!

Reviewed March 24, 2017

Terrible hotel. Couldn't accomadate myself and my pregnant wife at 12 in he afternooon for a early check in. I'm not only an employee but a guest and after driving hours myself and wife had to sleep in the car.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steven M, Manager at Hampton Inn Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

It most unfortunate that your not being able to check you in early would cause you to post such poor review. We do everything we can to accommodate our guests at all times. Many guests request a late check out which means they do not vacate their room until very late morning, and we must have time to service the rooms properly.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Great little hotel in North County. Super close to Legoland. A little easier to deal with than some of the coastal ones if you aren't planning to go to the Beach. There is also a homewood in the same parking lot if you want the kitchen / etc experience. I like the newer Hampton inns. Really clean nice lobby. Super friendly staff. Exactly what i look for in a quick one-nighter Hampton Inn style stay. Thanks for the great work!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steven M, Manager at Hampton Inn Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear Patrick,
Thank you so much for your 5 Star recommendation of the Hampton Inn Carlsbad, you made our day! Guests often have good things to say about our ideal location and most of all our dedicated team; we are glad you number among them! We hope you will return to us. Thank you again!

Reviewed March 19, 2017

No tv working in room but lobby ok it seems they just assigned me to a room with broken tv. Then when I ask them they seem not caring.
They Also need more personnel for the breakfast it was slow. I do not think it was the girl,s fault

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family